Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
checkmatechamp13

Being Logged Out

Question

For some reason, the forum logs you out after a certain amount of time, and I don't recall it being an issue until around a month ago. There are times when I would be typing a post or PM, and it wouldn't go through because I was logged out. Or even times when I was browsing the forum, and I would look up and see I was logged out.

Also, if you hit "Post", and then as it's going through, you hit the "Post", icon again, you end up double posting in the same post. It's not really an issue because you can just edit out the double post, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

7 answers to this question

Also, sometimes when I type in nyctransitforums.com/forums, it directs me to the Bing page that searches for it, rather than directing me straight to the site.

Also, sometimes when I type in nyctransitforums.com/forums, it directs me to the Bing page that searches for it, rather than directing me straight to the site.

That's an issue w/your browser, I think...

Posting and signing in on my Wii U is kinda glitchy, but it works. A good clearing of your cookies/cashe should do the trick.

Posting and signing in on my Wii U is kinda glitchy, but it works. A good clearing of your cookies/cashe should do the trick.

Thanks for the repeat. Post hog... lol

• Upvote 1

I also have problems from time to time. Sometimes, when I want to post a comment, it would not go through, so I would have to refresh the page and do a copy/paste to get it in. Is there a way to fix that?