Busing December 20-24, 2012

MattTrain

Those express bus shots are dangerously good... :lol:

Doing your best Forest glen impression there huh.....

----------------

Anyway, So I see they still put that suffix in front of the x10; thought they lifted that after the x27/28 a/b got discontinued......

Looks like you definitely got around this past week.... I haven't been doing too much fanning as of late....

Regardless, lot of good shots in this arsenal you got here !

----------------

Anyway, So I see they still put that suffix in front of the x10; thought they lifted that after the x27/28 a/b got discontinued......

Looks like you definitely got around this past week.... I haven't been doing too much fanning as of late....

lol... That's news to me...

As for the suffix thing, no, they started doing that a while ago... Problem was when they started it on the X10, they were getting different MCIs and getting rid of older MCIs so it took them a while to re-do all of the buses, but I think just about all of them are re-done now... Was long overdue too...

Cool pics!

Thank you!

Awesome pics!

Glad you like!

Those express bus shots are dangerously good... :lol:

Yes I was very close to them alright! hehe. I liked photographing them a lot! I like riding them even better!

----------------

I was lucky enough to have free time during that week. I was very busy on the other days surrounding them. Glad you enjoyed!

Archived