Yet another mass shooting incident near Rochester NY

jgood6195

This time, it is in upstate (Webster, NY) near Rochester. Apparently, some manic had burned down his own house (and took about six others with it) in order to ambush the firefighters called to the scene of the blaze. Four firefighters were shot, two were killed. Here's a link...

'Chaos:' Gunman ambushes, kills two firefighters at New York blaze

I had that happen to me one night in PA. Got sent out for a woman who was strangled by her husband. We took her to the hospital. 2 hrs later, my partner grabbed me and told me that house was on fire. We got there, set up shot, and we heard a couple of pops. I turned to my partner, said "Is that what I think it is?" He said yes. I replied, "We're getting shot at. Let's get behind that fire truck." Turns out the guy was in the woods trying to play sniper (thankfully missed everyone).

I had that happen to me one night in PA. Got sent out for a woman who was strangled by her husband. We took her to the hospital. 2 hrs later, my partner grabbed me and told me that house was on fire. We got there, set up shot, and we heard a couple of pops. I turned to my partner, said "Is that what I think it is?" He said yes. I replied, "We're getting shot at. Let's get behind that fire truck." Turns out the guy was in the woods trying to play sniper (thankfully missed everyone).

sick pos in society. Sad... Also shows that criminals will get their hands on the guns regardless of what the gun laws and gun grabbers say.

What is happening there is sickening. Think of those firemen attending that fire fully expecting to spend Christmas with their families after the job was done. Now there are more grieving mothers, fathers, sons,daughters, wives. Presents will have been left unopened. So bloody sad.

So, guys, when exactly is the time when we're "allowed" to talk about gun control? This piece of scum used the same gun as the Newtown shooter, for those of you keeping score at home.

This time the talks need to be constructive and sensible with results that lead to a safer America.

What the media LOVES to ignore is that all of these shooters are ****ed up in the head... why don't I hear about shootings from people who are of sound mind?

Are you trolling or is this actually a question? You don't hear about shootings by people of "sound mind" because people of "sound mind" don't commit mass murders.

Why isnt the media reporting / answering the questions if these people were on anti-depressants / mood stabilizers? We all know how these people act when they abruptly stop taking their medication. Right, because their drug company sponsors wouldnt like that. It doesnt help their anti-gun rallying.

A friend of mine has a cousin who has these issues, when he stops taking his medication he has delusional fantasies of doing these kinds of things, hearing voices, feelings of people plotting against him and then he wind up attacking his mother in her sleep nearly killing her, and he didnt have access to a gun so he used what he could find, a very big wrench and then a knife.

These are the people doing these kinds of things.

The phrase "mentally ill" must not exist in your vocabulary.

Not yours either...you asked why we never hear about sane people committing mass murders, and the reason is that they wouldn't be sane if they committed a mass murder. All of these people are mentally ill. The closest to a seemingly "normal" member of society was the Aurora shooter, and that was reported pretty well...

Not yours either...you asked why we never hear about sane people committing mass murders, and the reason is that they wouldn't be sane if they committed a mass murder. All of these people are mentally ill. The closest to a seemingly "normal" member of society was the Aurora shooter, and that was reported pretty well...

The Aurora shooter was far from normal. He was already under Psychiatric care. Pshychiatirc as in medicated as well as psychological therapy was already taking place. So dont bother bringing him up as a regular person in society.

Archived