haha, you almost had me

LIBusdriver349

HAHAHAHA.....whoever took this

DSC01663.jpg

u almost got me in a photo....i switched with 225 in the terminal right before u took that pic......u woulda had me on camera phew....

he asked if we could switch buses if it was aight with the yard cuz 166 is a fast bus, but noisy so since i was already deaf i said why not ,and took 225 HAHAHA

this is the guy i switched with HAHAHA im LMAO

DSC01656.jpg

:cool::cool::cool::):):(:D:D

HAHAHAHA.....whoever took this

u almost got me in a photo....i switched with 225 in the terminal right before u took that pic......u woulda had me on camera phew....

he asked if we could switch buses if it was aight with the yard cuz 166 is a fast bus, but noisy so since i was already deaf i said why not ,and took 225 HAHAHA

this is the guy i switched with HAHAHA im LMAO

:cool::cool::cool::):):(:D:D

LOL

nah like i said, i originally had 166, but i switched with the guy in 225 lol right before u took the photos apparently......

honestly, A) theres so many freakin people there.... and B) i have to drive so damn agressive right there so i dont pay attention to the ppl, even the ppl asking to transfer i dont talk to them till im in the terminal and outta that damn road

nah like i said, i originally had 166, but i switched with the guy in 225 lol right before u took the photos apparently......

honestly, A) theres so many freakin people there.... and B) i have to drive so damn agressive right there so i dont pay attention to the ppl, even the ppl asking to transfer i dont talk to them till im in the terminal and outta that damn road

Ah ok got you. Yea it gets crazy at that terimal during rush hours with buses backing up and coming in etc.

btw how do you like working the N6 route?

I haven't seen 225 or 155 in ages, I guess maybe they're regularly assigned to the N6 or N22 short runs?

Since I mainly ride the N20,N22,N27,and N35 I generally get upper 100s, upper 200s, lower 300s, or upper 400s.

The 450s are the slowest buses, and they always seem to put them on the n22. It'll take 30 min just to get to Post ave from Hicksville with one of those beasts.

i dont drive the 6 normally......i HATE IT....but i get cummins drivin it....w.e i hate the 6...i drive a lot of diff runs...im a spare.. but i change all the time... i drive all diff runs and sometimes i pick a run...watever......

if u stand there and wait for me ur crazy, and will probably be stuck there for awhile

nd JOHNQPINE u must just be unlucky lol cuz when i drive the 22 i get FAST 3's and some 4's ...which suck!!!!.....and every 450 series i've ever driven has been a rocket!! so idk wat happened

450 fast

451 moves

452 havent driven lately

453 decent

454 never seen/driven

455 never seen/driven

456 is a rocket!!!1

457 is my FAVE 400 bus....AMAZINGLY FAST

458 is SLOWWWWWWWW

459 is a rocket

i dont drive the 6 normally......i HATE IT....but i get cummins drivin it....w.e i hate the 6...i drive a lot of diff runs...im a spare.. but i change all the time... i drive all diff runs and sometimes i pick a run...watever......

if u stand there and wait for me ur crazy, and will probably be stuck there for awhile

nd JOHNQPINE u must just be unlucky lol cuz when i drive the 22 i get FAST 3's and some 4's ...which suck!!!!.....and every 450 series i've ever driven has been a rocket!! so idk wat happened

450 fast

451 moves

452 havent driven lately

453 decent

454 never seen/driven

455 never seen/driven

456 is a rocket!!!1

457 is my FAVE 400 bus....AMAZINGLY FAST

458 is SLOWWWWWWWW

459 is a rocket

Last time I saw 458 it look like it got repainted and overhauled... 453 and 455 ain't too bad. I would tell you to avoid 438 @ all times, but that's from another yard I think. Be happy you don't drive that...BTW if you want slightly more power, turn the AC off every now and then, drivers from all Bronx depots do it (most often on the Bx8 and Bx41). Be happy you don't drive KB artics or you would want to put the bus in Neutral, get out the bus and push it yourself hoping it moves faster...

BTW if you want slightly more power, turn the AC off every now and then

lol u didnt think i knew that??

lemme tell u something though......

idk if ny of u have ever had 406, but i couldnt get it over 20 MPH, and if i did i would have to stop, turned the AC offand guess wat, got up to a whole of 25 mph!!!!!!!! i was on the 79 on a saturday, do you have ANY IDEA how much traffic there is by RFM???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?omg it SUCKED!!! it ran fine till the last trip....it was jerkin....scuze me but drivin it was like gettin laid......

and 438 is from ROCKVILLE CENTER, thank god......

i hate 400s

Archived