MTA Prepares for Winter Storms

Harry

For me...

railfan = someone who takes an interest in and enjoys trains. Can be a civilian or an employee. Very few non-railfans frequent a forum like this.

foamer = someone who does NOT work for a railroad, but still believes that they know and understand how everything works better than everyone else. We unfortunately have way too many of those around here, and I am on my last nerve trying to set them straight.

But yeah, a foamer as somebody who can't control themselves when they see something the least bit out of the ordinary on their railroad is a pretty common definition too.

So much "for the announcement from RCC which states that ALL GO's this weekend have been cancelled..."

Ah yes, you were right, I (RCC) was wrong. Here, take my radio, hat and keys, you deserve them more than I do.

For me...

railfan = someone who takes an interest in and enjoys trains. Can be a civilian or an employee. Very few non-railfans frequent a forum like this.

foamer = someone who does NOT work for a railroad, but still believes that they know and understand how everything works better than everyone else. We unfortunately have way too many of those around here, and I am on my last nerve trying to set them straight.

But yeah, a foamer as somebody who can't control themselves when they see something the least bit out of the ordinary on their railroad is a pretty common definition too.

Ah yes, you were right, I (RCC) was wrong. Here, take my radio, hat and keys, you deserve them more than I do.

Good Post im not a railfan though im a Buff!! *Sticks out Chest holds head high* :)

I agree...having a college degree definitely pays off sometimes...

You got people with College Degrees working in McDonalds.

Then again you got people with college degrees who are even dumber than somebody who didn't even graduate Junior High..

For me...

Thank you!!

Archived