Where can I find some RTS buses

megabus

I think all the remaining 8700 RTS's have the original black back scheme. There are plenty of RTS's and Orion's with the old scheme. Orion VII's are different. Only one bus I know from MHV has a blackback. CS has a few I say around 10, MTA bus has a few especially JFK.

Right now Brooklyn does not have any dedicated Artic Routes...That will change in the near future...You are however likely to catch Artics in BK on weekends as there's almost always a GO (Subway Shuttle) going on...

I think youare talking about the B44?

Is there already a date set for the commissioning of articulated buses on Brooklyn?

I think all the remaining 8700 RTS's have the original black back scheme. There are plenty of RTS's and Orion's with the old scheme. Orion VII's are different. Only one bus I know from MHV has a blackback. CS has a few I say around 10, MTA bus has a few especially JFK.

8797-8798 are whitebacked I believe... CS only has one VII blackback left, that's 6895. We've got up 6701 up at MHV, and FP has 6490. Few others scattered around MTAB like you said.

I noticed, thanks to you friends, a lot of place to go to take pictures.

For the B44 is very good: this is my line to go buy donuts! B-)

Downtown Brooklyn will be on my plans, Brooklyn college to see lines B41 and B44 and Flushing for the Queens.

Time Square (42nd street/7th ave) for Manhattan should be well also, hoping that the traffic is not too intrusive. I will choose a weekday, where on Wednesday or Friday because I'm in Philadelphia on Thursday.

I have another question: are there lines with articulated buses on brooklyn? I must admit to not remember seeing pictures with.

C. U. soon,

Laurent

Annuler les modifications

The LFS artics will be arriving in Brooklyn in the coming days as Flatbush depot is next to receive them.

OG CNG's and 3G's are not really a huge miss IMO as they're the same body as diesel OG's and NG's (which you will see plenty of in Jamaica and Flushing) with different modifications. XD40 and D60HF are the only real structurally different bodies of the Local fleet that will be missed..

Right now Brooklyn does not have any dedicated Artic Routes...That will change in the near future...You are however likely to catch Artics in BK on weekends as there's almost always a GO (Subway Shuttle) going on...

It's hard to catch artics in Brooklyn. There aren't that many GO shuttles that use them at all. You can catch them in or around Flatbush depot right now, but they will only be on deadheads to and from the depot.

Are Any RTS Buses Left With The Original Rear Scheme Or Are They All White Now?

LGA, and ENY.

Yes, most of their RTS are ex-NYCT.

All of them are.

I think youare talking about the B44?

Is there already a date set for the commissioning of articulated buses on Brooklyn?

Set for summer/fall pic on the B44 SBS, and will likely show up on other routes in the coming days now that Flatbush's buses have already started to come off the assembly line.

Whenever the #5300s get here.

Huh? The 5300's are here. Gun Hill has up to 5322 already. 5323 is on the way, and Flatbush starts at 5324.

I thought WF had few Blackbacked OG CNG's left????

I haven't seen any in a very long time, and I'm always in West Farms.

The LFS artics will be arriving in Brooklyn in the coming days as Flatbush depot is next to receive them.

Thank East New York,

The articulated buses arrive at Flatbush depot to start their line services or for driver training?

Archived