Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jgood6195

How were the Orion VII OG hybrids delivered?

I've been wondering lately that, considering all the fires we had during the last 2 years or so, how did Orion deliver the 2004-2007OGs and 2008 NG hybrids to the MTA? Did they drive them, or ship them in via flatbed?

Edited by jgood6195

Orions are manufactured in Canada, the parts are shipped to an Orion plant in upstate NY, the buses are assembled there, and they are driven down to New York City.

• Upvote 6

Orions are manufactured in Canada, the parts are shipped to an Orion plant in upstate NY, the buses are assembled there, and they are driven down to New York City.

How did they not catch fire back then when they would most likely travel via highway?

How did they not catch fire back then when they would most likely travel via highway?

It was funny the first, second, and maybe the third time, but damn, the joke has been beaten to death.

• Upvote 1

You know, you told me to shut up when it came to the joke and said it wasn't funny, yet here you are repeating it...

You asked the question and I answered it as it was supposed to be.

It was funny the first, second, and maybe the third time, but damn, the joke has been beaten to death.

lol Edited by Brett
  • Upvote 2

You know, you told me to shut up when it came to the joke and said it wasn't funny, yet here you are repeating it...

You asked the question and I answered it as it was supposed to be.

lol

I never told you that! I just said it was not funny. I just have to wonder how problems did not arise then.

I never told you that! I just said it was not funny. I just have to wonder how problems did not arise then.

Because they were freshly new... :rolleyes:

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888
  • Upvote 2

C'mon, jgood. Brett pretty much answered your question. Can't we just leave as that?

Edited by Metro CSW
  • Upvote 3

I guess I'm the only person that was looking for a legit answer to this....Seriously.

lol