From Midtown to Staten Island December 26-29

MattTrain

Really good ones. SMFH at the dude farebeating on 7023. Of course he was from S.I.

Ok Turbo stop right there!

1. This is the S53 in BAY RIDGE, so why he gotta be from staten island?

2. The last stop is 1 block away so why would he farebeat 1 block??

3. The S53 is a crowded line so he most likely got out to let people off then walked back in at the time of the photo.

3. The S53 is a crowded line so he most likely got out to let people off then walked back in at the time of the photo.

Well, I have seen people farebeat for one block, so it is possible. LOL.

But yeah, #3 is probably what happened.

Yes, again, after the LFS and if the XD40s leave the Island.

Thankfully. (Well, I don't like the LFS buses, but I could tolerate the XD40s. I still prefer the Orions, though).

Damn chill out a bit. I actually meant that more of a joke than anything. If I did offend you or anyone else, my apologies as that was not my intention at all.

Thanks a lot guys. Fare Evasion is a bit of a problem in Staten Island, but that S53 bus numbered 7023 was packed so the passenger had to step off to let people disembark and he re boarded the bus.

Yeah, I've done that before.

Again, my OP was a joke, and sorry if anyone saw it as sterotyping or anything of the such.

I just looked few threads of buses pics, and alot of them have big white stuff on the roof, i think its a/c, so buses without this stuff - is it means that bus doesnt have a/c?

I just looked few threads of buses pics, and alot of them have big white stuff on the roof, i think its a/c, so buses without this stuff - is it means that bus doesnt have a/c?

Buses without the roofmount HVAC have it in the rear (like the 3G CNG because of the CNG tank).

people do that ALL the time on the B63

Buses without the roofmount HVAC have it in the rear (like the 3G CNG because of the CNG tank).

Thanks.

So all new buses release in roof mount a/c version only?

Archived