Bus Fanning December 27th/28th

DJ MC

WTH? Was that a former LAMTA Gillig Phantom I saw?

I have no idea sadly. Many of these buses that you see are used, so they could of come from any where. We have had buses from as far away as California around here. I've seen that particular bus many times before. I think that bus may have came from a TA somewhere around the state. Looking at those taillights they defiantly came from somewhere in Florida.

I have no idea sadly. Many of these buses that you see are used, so they could of come from any where. We have had buses from as far away as California around here. I've seen that particular bus many times before. I think that bus may have came from a TA somewhere around the state. Looking at those taillights they defiantly came from somewhere in Florida.

When I was down in the Olrando area this past summer, I saw D40LFs and even TMC RTS's. Once, I even saw a 40fter Orion V! Any of your local TA's have 40ft Orion Vs?

When I was down in the Olrando area this past summer, I saw D40LFs and even TMC RTS's. Once, I even saw a 40fter Orion V! Any of your local TA's have 40ft Orion Vs?

The only TA to have 40 foot Orion Vs was Lynx. They retired the last one in 2010 after only 9 years of use. Matter of fact the one they last used was one of the worst performing buses in the fleet and wasn't even used at all in 2010 when it was retired. It was built in 2000 and was the last Orion buses to be bought any were in this state (some demo Orion VI/VII buses were delivered to some TAs, but they never ordered any). Some of those D40LFs are either EX-BCT or PSTA buses. Was the Orion V you saw blue colored by any chance?

This is great! I love these photos because I have no idea where the hell they were taken! For some reason, the Lynx colors actually make some of the Gilligs look sorta good. Great pics!

The photos were taken near Seaworld, I-4, the Winter Park Amtrak station, and Fernwood Blvd. Thanks by the way.

Archived