Pennsylvania man discovered dead while riding No. 5 subway

r40s 4501

We also had a dead homeless guy riding around on the (L) yesterday. He was actually discovered by a group of tourists who looked past the foul odor and realized that he wasn't BREATHING either when they tried to help him. You'll never see the locals doing anything like that!

We also had a dead homeless guy riding around on the (L) yesterday. He was actually discovered by a group of tourists who looked past the foul odor and realized that he wasn't BREATHING either when they tried to help him. You'll never see the locals doing anything like that!

Because New Yorkers know better than to deal with those and care about their personal safety. I'm not getting anywhere near one of those guys. If he's laying down there's no way that I'm going to disrupt him because he could be crazy and get violent.

Because New Yorkers know better than to deal with those and care about their personal safety. I'm not getting anywhere near one of those guys. If he's laying down there's no way that I'm going to disrupt him because he could be crazy and get violent.

Oh please... their are a lot of nice people out there. Stop your prissy attitude. Were all people.

There's a book with funny stories from NYPD cops in the 90's. One was written by a transit cop who found a dead body on a subway platform, but because he didn't want to wait 2 hours for the medical examiner's van to show up, him and his partner stuck the body on the next train and radioed back that they never saw the body in the first place LOL.

There's a book with funny stories from NYPD cops in the 90's. One was written by a transit cop who found a dead body on a subway platform, but because he didn't want to wait 2 hours for the medical examiner's van to show up, him and his partner stuck the body on the next train and radioed back that they never saw the body in the first place LOL.

Really? That's crazy!

Without anyone, not even the TO, noticing?

Who is going to question what some cops are doing on the train in the middle of the night? The T/O was probably happy to see cops in the subway in the first place.

Yeah, but I mean: dragging a body into a train and then exiting the train... I can't believe that went unnoticed.

Archived