New Year, Same Shit.

Cait Sith

Amazing nightshots. You mean same shit, as in same shitty XD40's right. Come at me, bro's.... lol

Oh see, thats the reason why you like jgood, because you both hate the XDs only he starts arguments about them.

Im new here, have a quastion, first pics of this thread - new design of NY buses?

Yep, the new design created by New Flyer Industries for NYMTA and other various transit agencies across the U.S and Canada.

Yep, the new design created by New Flyer Industries for NYMTA and other various transit agencies across the U.S and Canada.

Nice, really love it, but they reminds me buses that work at airports and delivers passengers from plane to terminal and conversely. :lol:

Are they ride all over the city, or its just few prototype buses?

Nice, really love it, but they reminds me buses that work at airports and delivers passengers from plane to terminal and conversely. :lol:

Are they ride all over the city, or its just few prototype buses?

30 in Staten Island, 60 in Brooklyn.

Nice pics! Did you happen to catch 6027 and now that I notice where does the fleet # for the Xcelsior belong...on the stripe or under the run #?

The lower numbers were originally painted in the 40-ft LFS scheme but got the stripe later like Orion 7 7001, while the higher numbers were just painted like current buses when the livery switched... if im right.

Not alot for the big city like NY, will be more soon?

Maybe, maybe not. A contract for 600+ buses should be awarded later this year. It might be all them, or a split.

Nice pics! Did you happen to catch 6027 and now that I notice where does the fleet # for the Xcelsior belong...on the stripe or under the run #?

I've seen 6027 around, never got the chance to catch the damn thing. Missed it twice on the Q6 and Q41, UGH!

IMO, the fleet # looks 100x better above the stripe than in it on the Xcelsiors and the Orion VIIs

Archived