Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

New Year, Same Shit.

DSC06536.jpg

DSC06541.jpg

DSC06545.jpg

DSC06404.jpg

DSC06546.jpg

DSC06496.jpg

DSC06500.jpg

DSC06503.jpg

DSC06506.jpg

DSC06507.jpg

DSC06509.jpg

DSC06515.jpg

DSC06516.jpg

DSC06423.jpg

DSC06435.jpg

DSC06438.jpg

DSC06285.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

DSC06315.jpg

DSC06239.jpg

DSC06194.jpg

DSC06143.jpg

DSC06120.jpg

DSC06124.jpg

DSC06128.jpg

DSC06134.jpg

DSC06201.jpg

Edited by Cait Sith
  • Upvote 15

Amazing nightshots. You mean same shit, as in same shitty XD40's right. Come at me, bro's.... lol

Oh see, thats the reason why you like jgood, because you both hate the XDs only he starts arguments about them.
  • Upvote 1

Im new here, have a quastion, first pics of this thread - new design of NY buses?

Amazing nightshots. You mean same shit, as in same shitty XD40's right. Come at me, bro's.... lol

Nope.

Oh see, thats the reason why you like jgood, because you both hate the XDs only he starts arguments about them.

What? I don't even hate the Xcelsior. I just don't find them all that interesting. And I don't start arguments over a damn bus. Edited by jgood6195

Im new here, have a quastion, first pics of this thread - new design of NY buses?

Yep, the new design created by New Flyer Industries for NYMTA and other various transit agencies across the U.S and Canada.

Edited by Cait Sith

Yep, the new design created by New Flyer Industries for NYMTA and other various transit agencies across the U.S and Canada.

Nice, really love it, but they reminds me buses that work at airports and delivers passengers from plane to terminal and conversely. :lol:

Are they ride all over the city, or its just few prototype buses?

What? I don't even hate the Xcelsior. I just don't find them all that interesting. And I don't start arguments over a damn bus.

Oh right! Wrong account, same person.

Nice, really love it, but they reminds me buses that work at airports and delivers passengers from plane to terminal and conversely. :lol:

Are they ride all over the city, or its just few prototype buses?

30 in Staten Island, 60 in Brooklyn.

30 in Staten Island, 60 in Brooklyn.

Not alot for the big city like NY, will be more soon?

Nice pics! Did you happen to catch 6027 and now that I notice where does the fleet # for the Xcelsior belong...on the stripe or under the run #?

Nice pics! Did you happen to catch 6027 and now that I notice where does the fleet # for the Xcelsior belong...on the stripe or under the run #?

The lower numbers were originally painted in the 40-ft LFS scheme but got the stripe later like Orion 7 7001, while the higher numbers were just painted like current buses when the livery switched... if im right.

Not alot for the big city like NY, will be more soon?

Maybe, maybe not. A contract for 600+ buses should be awarded later this year. It might be all them, or a split.

I've seen 6027 around, never got the chance to catch the damn thing. Missed it twice on the Q6 and Q41, UGH!

IMO, the fleet # looks 100x better above the stripe than in it on the Xcelsiors and the Orion VIIs