Train Oper. #8098 Question

CalvinSC

Called today just to check. Automated system said

Last # Certified was 4618

Last # Appointied was 350

My # is in the 1220s and I never got nothing else after that DCAS notice saying "congratulations you have been found qualified in the education and experience test for train operator 8098"

Was I pasted over or was I certified with that letter?

Sorry but I'm not on this site every day. Just thought someone here could point me in the right direction as of what to do.

And I checked the last 30 pages of the other thread, my question wasnt answered in there. I tried asking my uncle but he's been retired for about 10 yrs and hasnt went through this for a very long time so he doesnt remember.

My # is in the 1220s and I never got nothing else after that DCAS notice saying "congratulations you have been found qualified in the education and experience test for train operator 8098"

you were not past over MTA just has not reach up to your list # the last # 350 was the last person hired by MTA there have been people as far as early 400's who were called in for the drug test only so relax and just wait for them to get that far ahead!!!

• 1 month later...

No you were not passed over, least not yet. You may or may not be placed on outstanding certification but either way Transit isn't anywhere near your list number right now but it's moving along. Checked the pinned threads for more info. Like Big daddy cool said, all you can do is wait.

Archived