Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
nyctf

The Jan. 12 #2613 Bus Operator Exam

I understand that the #2613 exam's content will be focussed on CDL licensing. But there is so much in the DMV CDL Manual that relates to combination trailers -- do the principles of combination trailers have relevance to the the 2613 exam?

Dont think so

I remember only reading section 1-5 and 10 or 11

for the permit but you dont have to read the whole book :ph34r:

I got my letter for exam #2613 and says its a written exam, does anybody have any info on what it will be based on??? Any little thing can help.

This e-mail is to inform you that we will be holding a 1 day class in Queens on January 19th 2013 at Christ Lutheran Center 85-15 101 Ave South Ozone Park Queens NY for the Bus Operator Exam # 2613

Doors open at 9am for registration into the class. Cost $60.00 Class starts at 10am till 4pm

And on January 10th 2013 at Christ Lutheran Center 85-15 101 Ave Ozone Park Queens NY -

Exam # 2613 3 Hour Class for $40.00 From 4pm to 8pmYou will need Pens,Pencils,Calculator, and NoteBook Lesson Plan wil be provided.

In lieu of a notebook, I brought with me a binder with some loose-leaf paper and it did the trick.

Thanks Al for posting this!