NICE Fare Increase

Amtrak7

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see this cash discount as maybe becoming a problem. The discount is going to cause more people to pay with cash, and the fareboxes are going to get filled up quickly. I see more fareboxes not working when you board a bus or being unabled to be used. Ultimately, everyone gets bitten in the ass with this discount, even if it does look good.

I see this cash discount as maybe becoming a problem. The discount is going to cause more people to pay with cash, and the fareboxes are going to get filled up .  quickly. I see more fareboxes not working when you board a bus or being unabled to be used. Ultimately, everyone gets bitten in the ass with this discount, even if it does look good.

How much can the fare boxes handle?  I see EBT swapping a part of the farebox that contains the money all the time.

To tell you the truth I wish nice decided that they liked cash better when they took over the system, it would've been a lot easier if they installed new fareboxes when they took over the fleet Metrocards dollar bills and coins only.  People would've processed it easier, not MTA, no metrocard...?  Anyone agree?

It would be NICE for their fareboxes to collect dollars and coins and you probably could take more fares, but because they're (MTA) fareboxes and NICE probably doesn't want to invest in their own made boxes, they're stuck using a vacuum to suck out the change.

I see this cash discount as maybe becoming a problem. The discount is going to cause more people to pay with cash, and the fareboxes are going to get filled up quickly. I see more fareboxes not working when you board a bus or being unabled to be used. Ultimately, everyone gets bitten in the ass with this discount, even if it does look good.

Well let NICE deal with that. If they're smart, they'll empty the fareboxes at an hourly or near hourly rate.

How much can the fare boxes handle?  I see EBT swapping a part of the farebox that contains the money all the time.

To tell you the truth I wish nice decided that they liked cash better when they took over the system, it would've been a lot easier if they installed new fareboxes when they took over the fleet Metrocards dollar bills and coins only.  People would've processed it easier, not MTA, no metrocard...?  Anyone agree?

The advantages in a situation like this is that NICE can develop their own independent fare structure, which while it may turn off users of MTA services, it might benefits riders of NICE, specifically if NICE's fares and fare media are of a lower cost.

The disadvantages are NICE's passengers that jointly use NICE as well as the MTA may take less trips or stop riding alt together.

I always thought a stack of singles was easier to collect than a bunch of coins.  On the other hand, imagine B/O's having to crack open that case to make change for people who came on with $10 or even a $20 bill.

Just no. The phrase "exact change only" exists for a reason. If passengers don't even attempt to get change, then it's their fault if the operator tells them to insert it into the farebox or no ride.

Are there fare boxes that take coins collected from fares and re-uses them as change?

Yes, but it is time consuming. Personally I feel if passengers can't get the exact change, then the TA deserves the extra money.

It would be NICE for their fareboxes to collect dollars and coins and you probably could take more fares, but because they're (MTA) fareboxes and NICE probably doesn't want to invest in their own made boxes, they're stuck using a vacuum to suck out the change.

This is basically the reason the current fare changes are happening as they are. In the future, I'd recommend for NICE to procure their own fare equipment as well as devoloping an independent fare structure.

Sorry for the double post, but wouldn't either one of these fare collection systems suit NICE, well nicely.

Either the modern electronic validating GFI Odessey,or the classic contemporary electronic registering GFI CENTSaBILL.

More info can be found at the SPX-Genfare page below.

http://www.spx.com/en/genfare/

Well let NICE deal with that. If they're smart, they'll empty the fareboxes at an hourly or near hourly rate.

Just no. The phrase "exact change only" exists for a reason. If passengers don't even attempt to get change, then it's their fault if the operator tells them to insert it into the farebox or no ride.

Yes, but it is time consuming. Personally I feel if passengers can't get the exact change, then the TA deserves the extra money.

This is basically the reason the current fare changes are happening as they are. In the future, I'd recommend for NICE to procure their own fare equipment as well as devoloping an independent fare structure.

The fareboxes, if they had the ability to accept dollars, could probably take in more fares because dollars take up less space and mean more than quarters. I'd rather carry two dollars and a quarter instead of 9 quarters. The Exact Change rule should still stay in place to at least speed up some things. 

NICE isn't going to empty fareboxes halfway through the day, it just doesn't seem like something they'd do.

NICE can create their fareboxes, but in order to accept metrocards, the (MTA) would have to share the blueprints or skematics of the MetroCard readers which would mean giving them access to very secure data. The (MTA) could be taking a risk if NICE screws it up with the fareboxes somehow like for example, hiring a company that makes fareboxes that takes the metrocard reader information and then goes off sharing it across the country. I don't think the (MTA) trusts Nassau enough to lend them that stuff.

I always thought a stack of singles was easier to collect than a bunch of coins.  On the other hand, imagine B/O's having to crack open that case to make change for people who came on with $10 or even a $20 bill.

No change!  lol  I think the people who board the bus with a $10 or a $20 bill are trying to beat the fare.  The same people who board the bus looking for change for a dollar or two if someone has change fir the first one.  If you can't ride for free at least yiou got the chance of paying less than 50%.

I don't see how hard it is to take a $10 bill to your bank or the grocery store to get a roll of quarters every week?

The labor costs alone for that would be massive!

The disadvantages are NICE's passengers that jointly use NICE as well

as the MTA may take less trips or stop riding alt together.

NICE and the MTA would've just negotiated sharing the fare like they did.  I think in a perfect world NICE would've had their own card even if they used the MTA's fareboxes.  Why couldn't NICE get a card simular to the metrocard other transit agencies use the same card (this ties into my response to Brett so see below), I doubt the CTA is paying the MTA for use. I don't know how much of a task it would for MTA machines to read NICE cards if it is that big of a deal passengers would be advised to use the metrocard for trips in between NICE and the MTA and the NICE card for trips within the NICE system.  OR use the NICE card for sole use in the NICE system but allow the farebox to print MTA tranfers for cash users that need a transfer and for anyone using a NICE card that wants to transfer to the MTA.

I think my last option is the best, you can all fares at $2.25 and charge a quarter for a transfer to the MTA system (just an option)

I know what you are saying, why two cards?  Why the NICE card and the Metrocard?  Why not just the metrocard?  Because the NICE card would faze out the Metrocard in the NICE system  It also gives the MTA and Veolia time to work out a plan for transfer options between the two systems. 

More importantly money from the NICE card goes directly into NICE's bank account no waiting for funds from the MTA, counting quarters, or emptying fareboxes!

NICE isn't going to empty fareboxes halfway through the day, it just doesn't seem like something they'd do.

They would if it made financial sense to...

NICE can create their fareboxes, but in order to accept metrocards, the (MTA)

would have to share the blueprints or skematics of the MetroCard

readers which would mean giving them access to very secure data. The (MTA)

could be taking a risk if NICE screws it up with the fareboxes somehow

like for example, hiring a company that makes fareboxes that takes the

metrocard reader information and then goes off sharing it across the

country. I don't think the (MTA) trusts Nassau enough to lend them that stuff.

Does nice MTA (sorry) hold any type of patent on the metrocard or Farebox card reader?  The reason I ask is because last year when I was visiting Chicago I noticed that the CTA card is almost identical to the Metrocard, the machines that you buy the CTA card in is also very simular to the machines to the ones the MTA uses.

I don't understand why you had to make a point that Nassau or NICE is going to steal secrets/technolgy of the MTA in a plot to "spread it around the country" when this technology already exists outside of the MTA?

BTW here's the Metrocard compared to CTA card(I thought it was very interesting when I first saw it): 

(I have no idea why they uploaded sideways)

RLKC8Pi.jpg

iYcy8VD.jpg

The fareboxes, if they had the ability to accept dollars, could probably take in more fares because dollars take up less space and mean more than quarters. I'd rather carry two dollars and a quarter instead of 9 quarters. The Exact Change rule should still stay in place to at least speed up some things. 

True!

The advantages in a situation like this is that NICE can develop their own independent fare structure, which while it may turn off users of MTA services, it might benefits riders of NICE, specifically if NICE's fares and fare media are of a lower cost.

The disadvantages are NICE's passengers that jointly use NICE as well as the MTA may take less trips or stop riding alt together.

You do realize most NICE riders on the N6 come off MTA services right. N22/24 & 20/21 if people stop riding then those lines will suffer.

I've said it before and say it again, getting rid of the Metrocard on NICE is a bad idea. 70+% of riders use Metrocards. Unless your goal is to decrease ridership. A good amount of riders transfer between NICE and the NYC subway. Getting rid of the Metrocard means a double fare for these people. NICE's heaviest routes, like the n6 and n22, connect with the NYC subway. Just follow what Westchester County and Bee-Line do, and not Suffolk Transit. Unless you want to have ST style ridership and service levels, because thats what getting rid of Metrocards will do, and Veolia and Nassau County knows it. The DOT private lines had lower cash fares and somehow there wasn't mass confusion. Its just a way for NICE to save face for saying they are "protecting the poorest riders who cant afford a fare increase".

73% of NICE riders use MetroCards. 25% transfer to MTA services.

In other words, of the 82,000 daily riders NICE carries:

-59,860 use MetroCard

-22,140 pay cash

-20,500 transfer to MTA services

-61,500 do not transfer to MTA services

-AT LEAST 39,360 will be paying 25 cents more for no reason

I've said it before and say it again, getting rid of the Metrocard on NICE is a bad idea. 70+% of riders use Metrocards. Unless your goal is to decrease ridership. A good amount of riders transfer between NICE and the NYC subway. Getting rid of the Metrocard means a double fare for these people. NICE's heaviest routes, like the n6 and n22, connect with the NYC subway. Just follow what Westchester County and Bee-Line do, and not Suffolk Transit. Unless you want to have ST style ridership and service levels, because thats what getting rid of Metrocards will do, and Veolia and Nassau County knows it. The DOT private lines had lower cash fares and somehow there wasn't mass confusion. Its just a way for NICE to save face for saying they are "protecting the poorest riders who cant afford a fare increase".

Not true, eliminating the metrocard would not decrease ridership "oh no, me no able to use metrocard, me no use nice bus!"  Is that how you honestly feel nice riders think? The reality is people need to go to work and where ever else they need go and would use whatever payment system nice had.   What do you think riders are just going to produce enough money to buy a car?  They will put up with all the shit is wrong with nice but take the money they don't have to buy a car because of a nice card?  get real.  Maybe they'll just pack up and move to one of the boroughs over the nice card right?  :rolleyes:

Unless you want to have ST style ridership and service levels, because thats what getting rid of Metrocards will do, and Veolia and Nassau County knows it.

Come on man be serious, that is just rediculous.

Getting rid of the Metrocard means a double fare for these people.

Where/how did you come up with that?  I think it is pretty obvious that since the MTA have a deal they would make a deal reguarding transfers no matter what the payment system is.

Why is NICE paying the MTA for 73% of their passengers to use their metrocard when only 25% of the NICE passengers switch to an MTA service?  

All these little technicalities that you try to make seem like it would end the world could probably be easiliy worked out!

I also want MetroCard stay on NICE Bus forever or if NICE Bus don't take MetroCard, my duty as Long Island Bus Riders Union is finish.

Suffolk County Transit, Huntington Area Rapid Transit, City of Long Beach buses doesn't have Unlimited Pass, so it's cost some riders so much.

Most NICE Bus Riders comes running for n4 at Jamaica Center, n20/n21 at Flushing-Main St, n33 from Far Rockaway stations and MetroCard plays an important role for all NICE Bus riders in Nassau County and The Far Rockaway committee of Queens.

I don't believe numbers in Veolia NICE came up with, but MetroCard will boost ridership.

Bee-Line buses got boost in ridership when MetroCard was implemented for first time when MTA was $2.00 and Bee-Line was $1.75.

I do believe former private bus lines got boost in ridership when MTA took over.

There are lots of Long Island residents affected by Hurricane Sandy like losing their previous car, so NICE Bus might be only cheaper option even with MetroCard fare hike.

Not true, eliminating the metrocard would not decrease ridership "oh no, me no able to use metrocard, me no use nice bus!"  Is that how you honestly feel nice riders think? The reality is people need to go to work and where ever else they need go and would use whatever payment system nice had.   What do you think riders are just going to produce enough money to buy a car?  They will put up with all the shit is wrong with nice but take the money they don't have to buy a car because of a nice card?  get real.  Maybe they'll just pack up and move to one of the boroughs over the nice card right?  :rolleyes:

Where/how did you come up with that?  I think it is pretty obvious that since the MTA have a deal they would make a deal reguarding transfers no matter what the payment system is.

Why is NICE paying the MTA for 73% of their passengers to use their metrocard when only 25% of the NICE passengers switch to an MTA service?  

All these little technicalities that you try to make seem like it would end the world could probably be easiliy worked out!

Riders like the convienence of Metrocard. One of the reasons riding Suffolk Transit can be a pain is having to pay with cash and making sure you have exact change? Why would I, or any other rider, choose this method over Metrocard? Unless of course you can come up with a farebox that will read Metrocards along with NICE's own card. And getting rid of Metrocards means a defacto fare increase for frequent riders, as the monthly unlimited option would be gone. Most of that 25% of passengers will stop riding NICE is Metrocard isnt accepted, that's in addition to others. Metrocard acceptance boosts ridership, in fact, if Suffolk Transit were to accept Metrocard, ridership would probably jump. I bet some LIRR commuters who already have monthly metrocards/tickets might think about using Suffolk Transit. An integrated system is important, Westchester sure sees that. By having different fare systems it complicates matters. Its proven that one fare system for a region boosts ridership and encourages mass transit use. The $2.50 fare is still a good value. You want to talk about high fares lets talk about the LIRR, going up to over $12 this March for a one way peak ticket from Westbury to Penn, now that's a ripoff. Imagine if LIRR accepted Metrocards, ridership would probably triple. But then they'd need alot more trains that they physically cant run. I aint gonna carry change around to ride NICE Bus or carry a seperate fare card. If they get rid of Metrocard I certainly will be riding alot less. I was at the first fare hearing and Mr.Setzer stated over and over again the importance of Metrocard. You may think the MTA's one way fare hike was unreasonable but its still very cheap compared to the other alternatives. Its the commuter RR's that are overpriced, and need a complete overhaul of their fare structure. Things are bad when its cheaper for a typical family to drive to NYC than take the LIRR. MTA RR's pretty much tell occasional choice riders to "get lost". But thats a completely seperate issue. 

Riders like the convienence of Metrocard. One of the reasons riding Suffolk Transit can be a pain is having to pay with cash and making sure you have exact change? Why would I, or any other rider, choose this method over Metrocard? Unless of course you can come up with a farebox that will read Metrocards along with NICE's own card. And getting rid of Metrocards means a defacto fare increase for frequent riders, as the monthly unlimited option would be gone. Most of that 25% of passengers will stop riding NICE is Metrocard isnt accepted, that's in addition to others. Metrocard acceptance boosts ridership, in fact, if Suffolk Transit were to accept Metrocard, ridership would probably jump. I bet some LIRR commuters who already have monthly metrocards/tickets might think about using Suffolk Transit. An integrated system is important, Westchester sure sees that. By having different fare systems it complicates matters. Its proven that one fare system for a region boosts ridership and encourages mass transit use. The $2.50 fare is still a good value. You want to talk about high fares lets talk about the LIRR, going up to over $12 this March for a one way peak ticket from Westbury to Penn, now that's a ripoff. Imagine if LIRR accepted Metrocards, ridership would probably triple. But then they'd need alot more trains that they physically cant run. I aint gonna carry change around to ride NICE Bus or carry a seperate fare card. If they get rid of Metrocard I certainly will be riding alot less. I was at the first fare hearing and Mr.Setzer stated over and over again the importance of Metrocard. You may think the MTA's one way fare hike was unreasonable but its still very cheap compared to the other alternatives. Its the commuter RR's that are overpriced, and need a complete overhaul of their fare structure. Things are bad when its cheaper for a typical family to drive to NYC than take the LIRR. MTA RR's pretty much tell occasional choice riders to "get lost". But thats a completely seperate issue. 

In order for LIRR to accept metrocards they will need turnstiles similar to those in DC and program them to charge the appropriate zone fare for distance traveled.  WOW CHEAPER TO DRIVE!!!!! DAFAUQ????!!!!!! What about 10 trips?

Metrocard is not the main reason why people don't use SCT. People don't use SCT because partly lack of connecting MTA reverse peak LIRR service. Horrid greenport LIRR service both not within SCT's control. Shitastic rush hour service except on say S45 and S1. God awful service span. Stupid schedules 5A runs when people need it the least doesn't when they need it the most what do you expect ridership to be you do not make LIRR links you start service when most people need to report for work and cut off when people are leaving manhattan for LIRR home unbelievable.

Lack of monthly passes makes things worse and harder to tolerate the shitty service. STUPID MEANDERING ROUTINGS on many lines that put off potential ridership rather than attract it. 

Horrid connectivity takes forever to get anywhere within the county by bus alone.

you can't be serious right no metrocard LOL :lol:  <_<

I think what a lot of people are over looking in my proposal of eliminiating the metrocard from the nice system is that they would be able to transfer to MTA systems (probably with a 25cent step up if nice kept the cash fare or nice bus card).

I am really curious now what would be involved in rigging fareboxes to read other strips on cards?  Or if there were a nice card could Veolia or the MTA program the information on the magnetic strip to a portion a MTA farebox or turnstyle could read/understand.  I'd really love to know what is involved with this.

I think it is clear the benifits far out way the disadvantages (are there any besides Pine Power not having his beloved metrocard and Famous NY Lover resigning from the LI bus rider union) the money goes directly to nice without having to wait, and hearing concerns over coins/fairboxes, etc. etc. it seems like an obvious choice over paying the mta so 73% of nice rides use the metrocard and only 25% of riders actually transfer to mta services. 

Again to be clear people who transfer to/from nice/mta will not have to pay a double fee, for the love of god please don't make me say it again. :P

And as I said multiple times the ideal system would allow the use of both, just in case someone from either side the occasional trip.  PP, if you want to look cool with your meterocard and take trips soley in the nice system with it, go ahead but it will cost you the $2.50 like all metrocard users!  ;)

Honestly, why do people freak out the idea of no meterocard in Nassau?  There are no MTA services out here and it's an aging technology there are so many better options out there for payment collection, even the MTA is going to phase out the metrocard by 2019.

Pine Power,  as far as LIRR I think buying tickets on your smartphone that the conductor can scan is the future the MTA should focus on. 

http://www.mta.info/news/stories/?story=752

Information I found on the company that designed and implimented the metrocard...  Surly this company would be able to make a NICE card that could also be read/used in MTA systems!

Cubic Receives $10 Million Contract to Provide New Fare Collection Technology for New York City Buses

http://cts.cubic.com/AboutUs/News/News/tabid/434/ID/10/language/en-US/Cubic-Receives-10-Million-Contract-to-Provide-New-Fare-Collection-Technology-for-New-York-City-Buses.aspx

The MetroCard® system that Cubic designed and delivered to New York
City Transit 17 years ago remains one of the top-performing fare
collection systems in the world, processing more than 8 million
transactions a day. By September, the system’s reach will expand further
when Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc., transportation subsidiary of
Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), delivers 200 new advance-pay fare
machines for Select Bus Service routes.

Under a $10 million contract signed last year, Cubic will provide
more than 200 MetroCard Fare Collectors to NYCT in an effort to speed
bus service to handle increased ridership. Studies show that NYCT buses
spend more than 20 percent of their time stopped waiting for passengers
to board, transit officials say. With fewer stops, and dedicated traffic
lanes and stoplights that change in the buses’ favor, Select Bus
Service routes are a cost-effective alternative to building new subways.

Cubic’s MetroCard Fare Collectors will let people use their MetroCard
to pay before the bus arrives. They are new, weatherized versions of
the MetroCard Express Machines currently used in NYCT’s subway system to
accept credit or debit card payments.

Cubic installed modified MetroCard Express Machines on the first
Select Bus Service route in the Bronx in 2008 as part of a pilot project
to test the idea of prepaying bus fares.

“The pilot was hugely successful, and speeds things up quite a bit,”
said Steve Brunner, Cubic’s Northeast regional director. “Transit
officials and riders were extremely happy with it.” The new MetroCard
Fare Collectors will be installed at stops on three Select Bus Service
routes. The new machines have also been designed to withstand exposure
to snow and rain and include user-friendly menus and screens, as well as
a wireless network that connects to a central maintenance facility.
Passengers insert their MetroCards into the devices and receive a
receipt to show to an inspector on request.

The contract with New York City Transit includes a 2011 option for an
additional 64 machines for a fourth Select Bus Service route.

About MetroCard®

MetroCard® is a registered trademark of the Metropolitan
Transportation Authority ("MTA"). The MTA and New York City Transit have
neither approved nor endorsed this article or any of its contents.

About Cubic

Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc. is part of Cubic Corporation.
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major business
segments: Defense Systems, Mission Support Services and Transportation
Systems. Cubic Defense Systems is a leading provider of realistic combat
training systems and defense electronics. Mission Support Services is a
leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical and
other support services.

Transportation Systems is the world's leading turnkey solution
provider of automated fare collection systems for public transport
including bus, bus rapid transit, light rail, commuter rail, heavy rail,
ferry and parking. Cubic's solutions and services include system
design, central computer systems, equipment design and manufacturing,
device-level software, integration, test, installation, warranty,
maintenance, computer hosting services, call centre services, card
management and distribution services, financial clearing and settlement,
multi-application support and outsourcing services.

Every year, nearly 10 billion rides are taken worldwide using
Cubic fare collection systems. Cubic has delivered over 400 projects in
40 major markets on five continents. Active projects include London; New
York / New Jersey region; Washington, D.C. / Baltimore / Virginia
region; Los Angeles region; San Diego region; San Francisco Bay Area;
Minneapolis/St. Paul; Chicago; Atlanta; Miami; Vancouver and Edmonton,
Canada; Brisbane, Australia; Scandinavia, Germany and India.

I think what a lot of people are over looking in my proposal of eliminiating the metrocard from the nice system is that they would be able to transfer to MTA systems (probably with a 25cent step up if nice kept the cash fare or nice bus card).

I am really curious now what would be involved in rigging fareboxes to read other strips on cards?  Or if there were a nice card could Veolia or the MTA program the information on the magnetic strip to a portion a MTA farebox or turnstyle could read/understand.  I'd really love to know what is involved with this.

I think it is clear the benifits far out way the disadvantages (are there any besides Pine Power not having his beloved metrocard and Famous NY Lover resigning from the LI bus rider union) the money goes directly to nice without having to wait, and hearing concerns over coins/fairboxes, etc. etc. it seems like an obvious choice over paying the mta so 73% of nice rides use the metrocard and only 25% of riders actually transfer to mta services. 

Again to be clear people who transfer to/from nice/mta will not have to pay a double fee, for the love of god please don't make me say it again. :P

And as I said multiple times the ideal system would allow the use of both, just in case someone from either side the occasional trip.  PP, if you want to look cool with your meterocard and take trips soley in the nice system with it, go ahead but it will cost you the $2.50 like all metrocard users!  ;)

Honestly, why do people freak out the idea of no meterocard in Nassau?  There are no MTA services out here and it's an aging technology there are so many better options out there for payment collection, even the MTA is going to phase out the metrocard by 2019.

Pine Power,  as far as LIRR I think buying tickets on your smartphone that the conductor can scan is the future the MTA should focus on. 

http://www.mta.info/news/stories/?story=752

if there were true benefits then the bee-line would never of adopted metrocard invalidating your argument to end it.

if there were true benefits then the bee-line would never of adopted metrocard invalidating your argument to end it.

That's completly not true, an agencies decion to do or not to do something does not make an argument invalid.

Using your point all of your proposals on this forum have been invalidated because the transit agency either kept service you proposed to cut or never implimented any service you proposed.  If there were any benefit to your propoals tehy would've been adopted, right?  Are you sure that's the argument you want to go with?

Speaking of MetroCard, little off-topic but when Roosevelt Island Tramway got replaced by NYC Subway turnstile, RIT ridership has increase when they started accepting MetroCard, especially during rush hour.

Also, it say reason as Rockland County buses. if you do not have Super Savers Ticket, you have to paid your fare for local and Tappan Zee Express Buses.

So, MetroCard is an important for NICE, MTA, Bee-Line, RIT.

That's completly not true, an agencies decion to do or not to do something does not make an argument invalid.

Using your point all of your proposals on this forum have been invalidated because the transit agency either kept service you proposed to cut or never implimented any service you proposed.  If there were any benefit to your propoals tehy would've been adopted, right?  Are you sure that's the argument you want to go with?

Err I did not present the completed proposals to them yet so we don't really know. And parts require multiple agencies to work together. So your argument is utter BS. The argument I went with is how metrocard influenced ridership on the bee-line positively. Others already said why it won't work drop it and move on. 

Archived