Who is on exam 2901

RTS4Life

So your already in the system. Your looking  to move over to buses 

Keeping my options open, Thats why they say take all the test they give, and thats what I did. I was supposed to be hired  back in 1997 when I was 18 but I didn't have my cdl & was too young at the time. Took one of the Bus exams for nyc transit authority not mabstoa Too bad I could have almost been retired already.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a letter to come down to 180 Livingston Feb 21 for pre employment process for a part time position. My list # is in the 4480's. Part timers make $17.84 an hour and no benefits. I am not interested in this position. My question is, how do i politely decline yet retain a chance of getting called for a full-time position? Should i simply not show up? I want to make sure that my list # doesen't get passed up.

Is it part time,with an option to wait on a full time position with mta bus or mabstoa?.

Its part time for MTA BUS Spring creek only, thats the only MTAB depot that have part time in the system. The rest of the MTAB depots dont have par time at all, if you decide to take the PT and want to become FT it will only be for Spring creek depot only, so ifyou can wait it out the ill just wait untill full time, oh by the way ALL Mabstoa, TA and MTAB depots dont have PT except Spring creek depot.

Archived