Who is on exam 2901

RTS4Life

See what they are doing is calling  the people off 2801- 2901 to see if they would go to MTA bus(They know people need a job). And with exam 8006 TA can pick into a  OA depot. That's why the people on 2801-2901 have to play the waiting game. And what's funny is they offering MTA bus and telling people that MTA bus is the same as mabstoa  so a lot of people just sign up and lose their spot with mabstoa. I know  few guys that sign up for part time with MTA bus and also was told they would get full time soon. Now their asking how to get back  on the 2901 list I told them you can't and you need to start all over again. It's really messed up.  

GOOD LUCK ALL

I know  few guys that sign up for part time with MTA bus and also was told they would get full time soon. Now their asking how to get back  on the 2901 list I told them you can't and you need to start all over again. It's really messed up.

If it's true, then the (MTA) is not keeping their word.  They're supposed to keep the exam 2901 applicants that accepted a part-time position at MTA Bus on the list until the applicant is called for a full-time position at either MaBSTOA or MTA Bus.  That was stated on a Personnel Testing and Selection Unit sheet that was given out to the exam 2901 applicants on the same day they took the BOSS.

lawkev   I'm not saying  you won't get full time with MTA bus just not yet. What I'm saying is if your on exam 2901 and you can't wait for mabstoa and they offer you MTA bus. Remember once you get hired for MTA bus your name is removed from mabstoa list. The 2 guys I know said the same thing.  They both took part time with MTA bus.  They were told their names would still be on the mabstoa list for full time. But they are  both part timers and  are stuck in spring creek. Their list number for mabstoa has passed with no call yet. Now they were told if they want to go anywhere they must have a good record with MTA bus to move on.  

lawkev I'm not saying you won't get full time with MTA bus just not yet. What I'm saying is if your on exam 2901 and you can't wait for mabstoa and they offer you MTA bus. Remember once you get hired for MTA bus your name is removed from mabstoa list. The 2 guys I know said the same thing. They both took part time with MTA bus. They were told their names would still be on the mabstoa list for full time. But they are both part timers and are stuck in spring creek. Their list number for mabstoa has passed with no call yet. Now they were told if they want to go anywhere they must have a good record with MTA bus to move on.

Is mabstoa that much better? I hear there is a possibility of a merger. Is there not a possibility that the list will expire on some of those who are waiting for mabstoa?

Thanks

I am on exam 2910 I recieved a letter last week and responded t the appointment on Thursday March 7th

First of all, congratulations!

Second, did you get called for full time or part time?

Also, what range list # are you?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Exam 2901 MTA is at list 3,201 they are calling only mabstoa now.New classes starts Monday 13 so if they passed your number and you didn't take MTA bus please call them at 347-643-8229

Please pardon my ignorance but what do you mean they are calling only mabstoa? No more MTA bus or part time? I called today and my number is in the mid 4400s. I was told that I might get a call for full time before part time. He did not tell me was the MTA or mabstoa. All he could say is that some classes were starting soon.

Archived