Who is on exam 2901

RTS4Life

• 2 weeks later...

I took my drug test on 5/17. I was told that I would be in the 6/3 class. I have not gotten a call to come in for medical. I was the last person to take the drug test because I was late. I still have another week but I'm starting to wonder if I will have to repeat the drug test or something. I think the test is only good for thirty days right?

• 1 month later...

Hello fellas, 

I was on the 2901 list. 

I have some things I want to get clarified.

First off, I can say I am jealous of the fact that so many people were called off of the Conductor list 8094 for the BOSS.   

I took that test (Conductor)  and only got 91, however a buddy of mine also took it (we applied for all of the same Exams)  and got higher (97) and he was sent a letter to go take the BOSS again. This was in January. 

We both got offered the Part-Time positions for MTA bus in late February. BUT a few days later he got another letter stating that he was being offered TA B/O. So While we waited 5 years to even hear from OA (We still haven't) MANY people who were on the conductor list who were pushed to Bus Operator only waited about a month... I just felt so unjustly done. 

Anyhow, I accepted the P/T offer. I was told by HR that I wouldn't be eliminated off the 2901 list unless I took full-time.... 

Now my list # is 4709  and when I called them they said that they are up to about 2800 on that list. Which is oddly different from what you all are reporting. 

I am seriously contemplating accepting an MTA bus full time offer. Who knows how long that would take to get to my number? I may be waiting for a while. Any suggestions ?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone hear anything new for OA. did they move the list up.

Nah man I gotta hit em up. I used to call everytime I got a paycheck (lol) but when I realized they were so far from my number and didnt move up a single spot compared to 2 weeks prior... I lost all hope.

Thats real slug movement.

Def applying for TA b/o on the 7th though

• 4 months later...

Archived