First Thread of 2013... Effective Jan. 6th

dmouse

Nice shots dude. 8000 had LED lights for a short period prior to its transfer I believe....

Great photos! The LFS are beautiful! I think the only thing that was holding me from not liking them was the ZF transmissions but 8000 with LED lights?!? i dont really recall that in staten island.

Would you PLEASE get the f**k over the transmissions already? Jesus christ. It's why people like Vintage Soul, myself and others get tired of this BS.....

These are excellent shots. The LFS look good on anything.

Would you PLEASE get the f**k over the transmissions already? Jesus christ. It's why people like Vintage Soul, myself and others get tired of this BS.....

I really don't care, but he could have just said he preferred the Allisons. If he chooses to make it a redundant debate that's his thing.

Great photos! The LFS are beautiful! I think the only thing that was holding me from not liking them was the ZF transmissions but 8000 with LED lights?!? i dont really recall that in staten island.

Thanks... it must've been recent... 8000-8014 Have Allisons though...

Nice shots dude. 8000 had LED lights for a short period prior to its transfer I believe....

Thanks dude.

and lol...

These are excellent shots. The LFS look good on anything.

I really don't care, but he could have just said he preferred the Allisons. If he chooses to make it a redundant debate that's his thing.

Thanks!

Nice LFS Signs! Awesome stuff!

Thanks!

Nice pics. I wouldn't mind seeing a LFS on the B39.

Me neither lol... thanks

Great ones!

Thanks!

Great codebreaks!

Thanks!

nice codebreaks,does the b64 just say coney island -stillwell av or does it say the via by rdg av,via 13 av?

Only says what you see. Thanks

Exclusive pics! Looks like the bus restoration routes have a bigger borough font.

Thanks! I think they do

Great pics! I'm gonna see those LFSes on the Q36 daily, aren't I?

Thanks and most likely. more of them at QV than anything else...

Excellent

Thanks!

Sweet

Thanks!

Archived