What jobs that doesn't need a bachelor?

calusblade

Greetings everyone. I am looking for a full time job (to help pay for college mostly and other expenses). I would like any suggestions that you have. I live in Brooklyn N.Y and am willing to do just about anything including cleaning subway stations and trash collecting. The only downside is, I don't have my bachelors yet or should I say that what I'm studying doesn't apply to the MTA at all (I'm studying childhood edu). I am open to any suggestions involving the MTA employment.

I would also add I do have an associates degree in liberal arts.

Thanks!!

MTA's BTO division was hiring for Toll Collection Agent for Verrazano Bridge, Marine Parkway Bridge and Cross Bay Bridge; all that which only requires a high school diploma or GED.

Other than that, I believe conductor as well only requires a high school diploma and GED, but if you did get these jobs, I can't say you can maintain a college schedule as well.

I'd say you're better off finding any job that can adapt with your college schedule as well.

A liberal arts associates degree is practically nothing in any job field sorry to say as well.

MTA's BTO division was hiring for Toll Collection Agent for Verrazano Bridge, Marine Parkway Bridge and Cross Bay Bridge; all that which only requires a high school diploma or GED.

Other than that, I believe conductor as well only requires a high school diploma and GED, but if you did get these jobs, I can't say you can maintain a college schedule as well.

I'd say you're better off finding any job that can adapt with your college schedule as well.

A liberal arts associates degree is practically nothing in any job field sorry to say as well.

true but I don't mind taking some time off of college. I don't even mind taking online classes. The only thing I lack right now are funds :(

Yes I know liberal arts is nothing, but I am hoping i could work full time. I don't mind taking off form school for a few years. Like lilbluefoxe said, schools are not doing all that well (especially childhood edu). But thanks for some suggestions. Hopefully I can get something full time when sometime opens up.

Archived