My trip to SEPTA land

Very beautifull pics Joe.

I'll spend a day in Philly. Could you tell me if the PCC run regularly or for special days only?

When I'm see your pictures I'm even more impatient to visit the city and its bus, trolley and trolley trackless network.

C.U.Soon,

Laurent (JFK)

Very beautifull pics Joe.

I'll spend a day in Philly. Could you tell me if the PCC run regularly or for special days only?

When I'm see your pictures I'm even more impatient to visit the city and its bus, trolley and trolley trackless network.

C.U.Soon,

Laurent (JFK)

Check out my facebook page I have all my pics from my trip. The PCC II's run on the route 15 Girard.

Check out my facebook page I have all my pics from my trip. The PCC II's run on the route 15 Girard.

Thank you Joe, very very very good pics on your facebook album!

I'll edit all my planing day to Philly to enjoy the trolley line 15, it was not scheduled in my circuit, the Frankford bus and subway depot was! :)

I would unfortunately not the time to see lines 101 and 102... :(

Do you have any advice for me to not miss anything during my visit?

Thank you Joe, very very very good pics on your facebook album!

I'll edit all my planing day to Philly to enjoy the trolley line 15, it was not scheduled in my circuit, the Frankford bus and subway depot was! :)

I would unfortunately not the time to see lines 101 and 102... :(

Do you have any advice for me to not miss anything during my visit?

How long are you going to Philly for? I was there for 2 days and still didnt get to see what I wanted to. I think you would need at least 5 days to see everything in Philly.

I stay just one day at Philly!!! From 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ...
This is very short especially since I also wanted to see something other than transport vehicles... I think finally I will focus on transport!

Did you visit the SEPTA transit museum? It dosn't seem to be a real museum like New York Transit Museum?

C.U.Soon,

Laurent (JFK)

I stay just one day at Philly!!! From 8:30 am to 5:30 pm ...

This is very short especially since I also wanted to see something other than transport vehicles... I think finally I will focus on transport!

Did you visit the SEPTA transit museum? It dosn't seem to be a real museum like New York Transit Museum?

C.U.Soon,

Laurent (JFK)

No I never had chance to go to the SEPTA transit museum/store. Im pretty sure I will be back in Philly for the weekend of Feb 2-3 2013.

Lets see they have buses, trackless trolleys (trolley buses) , EL , Subway , trolleys (Streetcars)

Yaa, that what i meant, all types of transportation located in same place. Transportation museum in service. :lol: 

Archived