Tapatalk and the NYCTForums

"Tapatalk is an award winning app for forums with lot of features. Whether it is the hassle-free photo sharing, instant push notification or advanced features such as discussion moderation, there are a lot to love Tapatalk

Tapatalk unfolds the great fun of forum hopping, helping you to discover intriguing discussions and photos on-the-go."

I have this app on both my tablet and my phone. Its a great app. unfortunatly, ive found that NYCTF isnt available within this app. The app is available across the board of mobile OS' including Android, Blackberry(old and upcoming) and iOS. A plug-in is required on the administrator side for availability. My suggestion is that if possible, for this forum to become compatible for Tapatalk so many of us can participate on the go with any device that has the app installed. Its faster, and easier than using mobile browsers, and even the fastest desktop-like browser like my tablet.

"Tapatalk is an award winning app for forums with lot of features. Whether it is the hassle-free photo sharing, instant push notification or advanced features such as discussion moderation, there are a lot to love Tapatalk

Tapatalk unfolds the great fun of forum hopping, helping you to discover intriguing discussions and photos on-the-go."

I have this app on both my tablet and my phone. Its a great app. unfortunatly, ive found that NYCTF isnt available within this app. The app is available across the board of mobile OS' including Android, Blackberry(old and upcoming) and iOS. A plug-in is required on the administrator side for availability. My suggestion is that if possible, for this forum to become compatible for Tapatalk so many of us can participate on the go with any device that has the app installed. Its faster, and easier than using mobile browsers, and even the fastest desktop-like browser like my tablet.

I think you should PM Harry about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Why? This forum has a mobile version of the site that works great. I don't see an app being needed. There is an IP.Board app in the App Store that does work with IP forums across the internet, but from reviews I've read, its not coded so well.

The mobile site still has some limitations. Tapatalk allows full posting options, subscription support, and notifications among a few features. Ive been using it for about a year with multiple forums. And its available for every platform.

BTW, Which app store are you referring to? Theres 4 major mobile OS'- Blackberry(old and upcoming new) iOS, Android( ike 4 currently used versions) and Windows Mobile.  

Well there IS life outside of Apple. LOL

Yes, but I consider the only two major app stores to be Android and Apple. Blackberry has been going downhill for a while and Windows phones are a joke when it comes to apps.

Anyway, as far as Android, that IP. Board app used to cost money in the Apple app store, and now its free. For Android, you can use this app, but its 2 dollars currently:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.endoftime.android.forumrunner&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm5ldC5lbmRvZnRpbWUuYW5kcm9pZC5mb3J1bXJ1bm5lciJd

• 3 weeks later...

Archived