Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CtaMike

Train Operator Promotional Exam

Are the exam questions on the promotional exam for Train Operator different from the Open Competitve? If so what should I study when the test come around?

Unless you are down here as a CR there might not be any more Open Competitive T/O Tests since the MTA has taken over the testing process...

All will be promos from within.

Oh ok cool, I just asked because I'm taking the TCP classes thru the union to take the promotional. Are those civil service exam books worth getting for the test or the classes should be fine. We learned a lot about the signals and operations of the train. I'm in car equipment (cleaner) in a maintenance shop so I try to learn the train and signals as much as possible. Any other helping words would be appreciated.

I been hearing rumors about a promotional train operator exam coming up by early next year or so, has anyone have heard of anything about a promo exam?