Update Outer Borough Maps

BM5 via Woodhaven

- Took em long enough to correct the B61 routing in gowanus.... It took a B57 extension for them to do it.

- lol @ how the (A) shuttle bus is drawn in on the Howard Beach sta. end...

- x17 on the brooklyn map just looks odd to me...

- Don't like how they added the B39 to the (main) map; makes it look like an extension of the B62 into manhattan...

The Q30 (QCC branch), Q36 (Little Neck branch), and Q42 have incorect bullets and lines.

Oh yeah, I didn't even see that. The extra branches on the Q30 and Q36 should have the lighter-color part-time line.

Ooooooooooooooooooook! On the Bronx Bus Map, did ANYBODY else noticed this because despite ALL the changes, this stuck out to me.

Unless if this was a typo, the map shows the W60 and W61 using Washington Av and then terminating at E 189th St and Third Av leaving the W62 still terminating at Valentine Av. Now, is this true because I did not read NOR see any information regarding this. Check it out!

Ooooooooooooooooooook! On the Bronx Bus Map, did ANYBODY else noticed this because despite ALL the changes, this stuck out to me.

Unless if this was a typo, the map shows the W60 and W61 using Washington Av and then terminating at E 189th St and Third Av leaving the W62 still terminating at Valentine Av. Now, is this true because I did not read NOR see any information regarding this. Check it out!

-----------------------

I knew the about the cutting short of the 60/61 at fordham plz., but I didn't know that they left 62's ending over there w/ the Bx28....

edit...

what is this, now I gotta use a separator to distinguish my reply from the person I'm quoting?

It's true I used W60 recently.

Yes.. that is true.. i drive pass there all the time. the 62 is still going up to Valentine and the 60/61 stops at fordham plaza now

It's on Aqueduct Road I believe - does look a bit curvy though. Looked on Google Maps.

I took the A shuttle before (both times towards howard beach, that is.... never took it towards far rock.).....

Anyway, yup, after making the turn onto lefferts blvd, it then turns to run on aqueduct rd & then turns into the parking lot to end on the manhattan bound side of the Howard bch. station....

I'd love to work at the (MTA) to better do these things.

Before anyone goes jumping on you, do you see how the way you phrased that sentence is incorrect?

On the other hand, I'm sure there is worse working with the MTA.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the changes on the Bronx map? I found the Bx13 extension, but that's about it.

Plenty:

Bx4 Route Change around the Hub

Bx5 Short Terminal Chnage

Bx21 No longer serving the Bronx State Hospital Directly

Bx28 Terminal Change in Fordham

Bx28 Route Change in Woodlawn

Bx34 no longer a pentagon

The Fordham Bee Line Route path Changes

And More

Archived