My trip to Philadelphia

Harry

Me and my girlfriend spent the weekend in Philadelphia and I managed to get some shots of some SEPTA buses while I was out there.

First the beautiful view from my friends rooftop patio.

2708628666_7c6f78fa75_o.jpg

And now some SEPTA transit buses.

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

Nice shots, My favorite is the first one.

Thanks!

Nice pics my favorite is the last one.

Thanks mine too.

Nice pics the SEPTA buses look clean. B)

Thanks they look even cleaner in person.

Nice shots (H)!

- Andy

Thanks Andy!

Real excellent Harry

Thanks Curtis!

Nice shots, I hate how far back the thing @ the top is of the bus in the last shot though. Neoplans there still got some S50s?

Thanks O! Yes it is a little strange being so far to the back like that.

Cool pics!

Orion: the bus in the last pic is a New Flyer hybrid. Southern Depot is the only depot which has them. Their Neos have S50s.

Excellent work Harry! I was in Philly on friday but too bad I couldn't take my camera down with me. I did manage to get a photo of a trolley with my friend's camera.

Nice Man!

Thanks guys. I was looking for trolleys but I was at the wrong place looking for them. The line I was at wasn't in service anymore. Plus I had my girl with me and I didn't want to drag her (spoil her weekend) around looking for it.

• 2 months later...
Cool pics!

Orion: the bus in the last pic is a New Flyer hybrid. Southern Depot is the only depot which has them. Their Neos have S50s.

Southern is not the only depot with hybrids, Philadelphia just ordered 480 more New Flyers, and they will be DE40LF's but we call them DE41LF's because of the length is longer than 40 feet. and I wish that SEPTA would have retro fitted the AN460's with the Cummins ISM or Series 60.

Cool pics!

Southern is the only depot that has the New Flyer Hybrids with the "H" numbers (5601H and all those great numbers) but Comly just received 8165-8179 and Callowhill just received 8121-8153

Archived