The usual

overclocked

So then what happens with the (7) then??

The R142As (the cars that were on the  (6) until now are gradually being converted) to R188s, as you probably know. Some of them are also undergoing Scheduled Maintenance Service so these 2 factors contributed to the car shortage. As cars are being taken from the  (7) the R188s will start arriving so the R62As will be freed up. Of course not all of the  (6) 's R142As will be converted to R188s but relatively few will be left on the  (6) .

The R142As (the cars that were on the  (6) until now are gradually being converted to R188s, as you probably know. Some of them are also undergoing Scheduled Maintenance Service so these 2 factors contributed to the car shortage. As cars are being taken from the  (7) the R188s will start arriving so the R62As will be freed up.

Which means the R188s have to be coming soon... Guess I'll be sticking with the (4)(5) as much as possible...

Nice pics. I wish one set can go to my line the 5 like in the old days, but that won't happen haha, at least i don't think so.

But hey the 6 is going back to old school times lol

Nice shots. So when was the last time R62a's were on the (6)?

I think about 10 years ago when the r142as came in and fully took over. i never rode the 6 as a kid although i did once when the r142as first came in so techically it's new to me lol so yeah from research it was about 10 years ago

lol, nope, not gonna happen again as R142s have full width cabs and they don't need R62As for the Dyre av (S). But with the 6 slated to be like 2/3 R62a's, I'm sure if there's ever a need for trains to use, the 5 could use them. :)

Yes, it is almost 10 yrs since the last R62A ran on the (6) if not more. Retro days are back :)

Ага, you are correct,

As for me, now I have two lens; the 55-200 in the photo above and sigma 17-50

I want to buy D300s or D700/D800 (full frame), and of course 24-70 2.8 :) 

Where u from?

Archived