Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

How many railfans can you find R62a (6) edition Part1 and more

IMG_0091_zps6857e91d.jpg

IMG_0092_zpsf7aa9beb.jpg

The Rail Fan Window

IMG_0097_zps6397fb70.jpg

Edited by R33WF
  • Upvote 23

Everyone and their mother was on that train. Holy cow.

Nice pics though.

• Upvote 3

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus f**king Christ! I'm not going near that anytime soon...

Nice pics anyway! Glad you came out of there OK lol.

I hope you know there were only 9 fans on there... It was packed because it was a little bit late.

Nice photos, I see im in the RFW lol

• Upvote 3

Like if that R62A is leaving the 6 so fast after that run........ Sheeh... But what a crowd... I see a few I know.. 

Damn, I don't think there were this many railfans where the R62's were temporary on the (4) after Sandy.....

they didn't wanna go on the Livonia Ave line most probably. If I was around then (I was dealing with a blackout at my house), I probably woulda taken a chance and went out there just for the photo op.

Hah, that's still nothing compared to the amount of lowlife scum that came out to ride the very first (3) out of Flatbush last year, which I had the privilege of working.

• Upvote 3

'Lowlife scum'? Damn, how bad was it?

==
did anyone get a video of it going thru the city hall loop?
==
Someone has it on subchat.
Edited by Grand Concourse
  • Upvote 1

It was terrible. And god, the SMELL. Some of them weren't even wearing SHOES. They all were at Flatbush waiting for the very first trip and I could feel the wiff of 25 foamers jizzing their pants at the same time when I said "Manhattan bound (3) train, next stop Newkirk" over the PA, but then they spread out like rats and were at every single station on the Nostrand line.  And the saddest thing of all is that they kept coming back ALL WEEK. It's just a fscking train, get a life !!!!

• Upvote 16

Nope, they had to get multiple shots and videos of a (3) R62 at every single station in both directions. That takes time.....

• Upvote 1