How many railfans can you find R62a (6) edition Part1 and more

R33WF

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus f**king Christ! I'm not going near that anytime soon...

Nice pics anyway! Glad you came out of there OK lol.

I hope you know there were only 9 fans on there... It was packed because it was a little bit late.

Nice photos, I see im in the RFW lol

Damn, I don't think there were this many railfans where the R62's were temporary on the (4) after Sandy.....

they didn't wanna go on the Livonia Ave line most probably. If I was around then (I was dealing with a blackout at my house), I probably woulda taken a chance and went out there just for the photo op.

It was terrible. And god, the SMELL. Some of them weren't even wearing SHOES. They all were at Flatbush waiting for the very first trip and I could feel the wiff of 25 foamers jizzing their pants at the same time when I said "Manhattan bound (3) train, next stop Newkirk" over the PA, but then they spread out like rats and were at every single station on the Nostrand line.  And the saddest thing of all is that they kept coming back ALL WEEK. It's just a fscking train, get a life !!!!

Archived