How many railfans can you find R62a (6) edition Part1 and more

R33WF

Damn, I don't think there were this many railfans where the R62's were temporary on the (4) after Sandy.....

Because they they was only running between New Lots and Borough Hall and on the local track between Atlantic and Utica... you can ride a R62 on that trackage at any time.

When the full (4) route was restored there was still some 62's on the line but it wasn't "promoted" as much as this R62A (6) train is.

It was terrible. And god, the SMELL. Some of them weren't even wearing SHOES. They all were at Flatbush waiting for the very first trip and I could feel the wiff of 25 foamers jizzing their pants at the same time when I said "Manhattan bound (3) train, next stop Newkirk" over the PA, but then they spread out like rats and were at every single station on the Nostrand line.  And the saddest thing of all is that they kept coming back ALL WEEK. It's just a fscking train, get a life !!!!

Are you serious?

I hate these people - the actions of a select few make us all look bad.

9.... Only 9....??  :o

It was terrible. And god, the SMELL. Some of them weren't even wearing SHOES. They all were at Flatbush waiting for the very first trip and I could feel the wiff of 25 foamers jizzing their pants at the same time when I said "Manhattan bound (3) train, next stop Newkirk" over the PA, but then they spread out like rats and were at every single station on the Nostrand line.  And the saddest thing of all is that they kept coming back ALL WEEK. It's just a fscking train, get a life !!!!

LMAO... Shoes... Probably didn't even shower... I feel for ya man... All for a train...  :lol:

Jeez what happened to people going to school and going home and doin hw and chillin on the weekend this is a bit overkill especially on a weekday for the younger ones.

This post makes no sense. How the hell can merely riding a train be overkill? Not everyone has homework every day, for one thing...

If you want an example of overkill, take a look at Snowblock's post. I can understand getting up early in the morning (but come on... try to at least look presentable) for the final run of so and so train but it seems extreme to do that for a service change which would continue through the week.

This post makes no sense. How the hell can merely riding a train be overkill? Not everyone has homework every day, for one thing...

If you want an example of overkill, take a look at Snowblock's post. I can understand getting up early in the morning (but come on... try to at least look presentable) for the final run of so and so train but it seems extreme to do that for a service change which would continue through the week.

I was being sarcastic.Most of those guys are graduated from hs and in college.

Archived