Texas school can force teenagers to wear locator chip: judge

DJ MC

I think this issue has been covered in it's entirety. The discussing of this is no more than clutter and personal attacks at this point because the respect for variety in viewpoints has been lost. 

@ LilBlueFoxie: That is a good point because we have persons looking outside the box on Ameerican affairs who intelligently critisize matters then we have idiots such as those in say Prison Planet who I agree are absolutely delusionsal. I do not believe in the NWO as an actual entity however I do sincerely believe in secret societies who are making things happen for the worse for us real Americans who want justice and truth. That's a good counterarguement.

Anyway yeah we covered it at all angles. It's Shortline's call as to what he wants to do with this thread. I'm done with this thread. I think my points has been made abundantly clear with my thought in the minority. Whatever.

Tackling the issue directly, no one here has actually said why they feel this tracking was acceptable, as well as elaborating on the benefits of it. Why not? Because this wasn't warranted, and there are no real benefits to this.

I fail to see how the tracking of students on a high school campus benefits the students directly. All it accomplishes is the violation of student privacy and borderlines on treating the student population like criminals.

There are no direct benefits for the students, rather the miniscule amount of benefits that the district enjoys are outweighed by the cost, which is covered largely by taxpayer funds.

Just by the evidence presented, there is a large likelyhood that there are further intentions beyond what was presented.

Disclaimer: I am not a conspirist, rather I'm just looking at what was presented in this situation.

There is a difference. If the view point was based on a logical context, it would have been respected. This is pure nonsense. The NWO is about as real as Hogwarts! The government sticking chips on all of us is straight out of bad science fiction.

"SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A public school district in Texas can require students to wear locator chips when they are on school property, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday in a case raising technology-driven privacy concerns among liberal and conservative groups alike." Isn't that what is going on here? :huh:

"SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - A public school district in Texas can require students to wear locator chips when they are on school property, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday in a case raising technology-driven privacy concerns among liberal and conservative groups alike." Isn't that what is going on here? :huh:

It basically is.

What's going on is some people are reading too much into things and need to learn to discern the real world from fantasy...

And it needs to stop before it gets out of hand...

Oh wait, it already has. People like you have already started with the bullshit that Sandy Hook was staged and some of the grieving parents were actors! And you wonder why we refuse to take this stuff seriously.

What's going on is some people are reading too much into things and need to learn to discern the real world from fantasy... And it needs to stop before it gets out of hand... Oh wait, it already has. People like you have already started with the bullshit that Sandy Hook was staged and some of the grieving parents were actors! And you wonder why we refuse to take this stuff seriously.

I never even said the Parents were actors. Who would do that? Get your facts straight.

Archived