Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
obregonmichael5

Which Bus do you want to see at the 2013 Bus Festival?

Last year almost all the buses were fishbowls and every year you see the Nova LFS Articulated bus. The Most one we all wanted to see was the Command Bus Lines TMC RTS-06 CNG. Heres the buses i want to see this year (like if you agree):

-Command Bus Lines TMC RTS-06 CNG

-Green Bus Lines GMC RTS-04 #10001

-Queens Surface TMC RTS-06 #275

-Triboro Coach GM Fishbowl #621

- (MTA) LI bus Orion V CNG

- (MTA) GMC RTS #1201

- Jamaica Buses TMC RTS-06

-NYCTA GM Fishbowl

Triboro Coach #623 is being renovated to the original version and was sent to the East New York Depot (that's what i heard from an mta ex triboro employee).

Tell me your opinions, all of these will be emailed to MTA.info

Edited by obregonmichael5
  • Upvote 3

Last year almost all the buses were fishbowls and every year you see the Nova LFS Articulated bus. The Most one we all wanted to see was the Command Bus Lines TMC RTS-06 CNG. Heres the buses i want to see this year (like if you agree):

- (MTA) GMC RTS #1201

-NYCTA GM Fishbowl

Triboro Coach #623 is being renovated to the original version and was sent to the East New York Depot (that's what i heard from an mta ex triboro employee).

623 was scrapped at Eastchester MONTHS ago. All its usable parts went to other fishbowls, mainly 621.

623 was scrapped at Eastchester MONTHS ago. All its usable parts went to other fishbowls, mainly 621.

623 wasn't scrapped at all. Alot of (MTA) employees told me that.

- (MTA) GMC RTS #1201

-NYCTA GM Fishbowl

Wow, they actually scrapped a GM New Look? Any way, I would love to see either:

- A NICE bus Orion VII 3G CNG

-A retired NICE/LI Bus Orion V CNG return to it's orginial MTA LI bus look and decals

or

- A retired MTA bus company Orion V CNG repainted and renumbered as an MTA Long Island bus Orion V CNG.

You really think the MTA will listen to you?

No offense but I don't see you convincing the MTA to put certain bus at busfest

It's not like he's saying what buses should run on 42nd St.... I think it's worth a try.

I personally would like to see the buses built after 1970. But if I had to be more specific, #5227, #236, and an RTS.

• Upvote 1