NICE system map

Mtatransit

NICE System Map you could get at Hempstead Transit Center, Rockville Cetre Station, Hicksville Station, Roosevelt Field (if dispatcher is there.

Bus schedules should be relocated into customer service in Roosevelt Field Mall because most mall's customer service carries bus schedules.

I dont believe I have ever seen the NICE system map at Hicksville station, Im there quite regularly, they have the bus timetables but no maps. I remember years ago getting Long Island bus maps from there.

Yesterday, there was bus map below the schedules.

I think sometimes Hicksville Station are too lazy to put bus schedule and maps and sometimes you have to ask agent.

Why does anyone need a printed map in this day and age? 

Yesterday, there was bus map below the schedules.

I think sometimes Hicksville Station are too lazy to put bus schedule and maps and sometimes you have to ask agent.

Maybe because if it's out people take things just to take them, they really don't need or want it. Everyone can relate, but those who truly want/need one will ask..?

Couple weeks ago when I fanned out to Babylon, I saw piece of a ripped up one over there by the BoA (bank of america) ATM

Why does anyone need a printed map in this day and age? 

Maybe because if it's out people take things just to take them, they really don't need or want it. Everyone can relate, but those who truly want/need one will ask..?

That too, but for some, I'd say they'd want 'em as a keepsake (collecting purposes)...

Couple weeks ago when I fanned out to Babylon, I saw piece of a ripped up one over there by the BoA (bank of america) ATM

That too, but for some, I'd say they'd want 'em as a keepsake (collecting purposes)...

How is nice supposed to be keeping costs down when they have to pay for keepsakes/collectables?

How is nice supposed to be keeping costs down when they have to pay for keepsakes/collectables?

Your guess is as good as mine.....

Not sure why you're asking me this though; I wasn't implicating that NICE should print maps so that people could have them as keepsakes....

The NICE map is HUGE. At 36 by 27 inches, its a good 451.8 square inches (87%) larger than the Queens map, which is the largest of the 5 boroughs. They could save some money by shrinking it.

And on that note, why are the rows on some of the timetables wide? North/South and weekday/Saturday/Sunday don't have to be on separate pages, especially with the way NICE schedules are folded....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived