Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
SirJokaPlaya

Howell Bus Garage Logo and a old friend (Pics by go25)

I like that depot logo! I think that's one of the best ones outside of Oradell's!

Now that the Howell Bus Depot Logo is obtained all that is left is Hitlton, WSH Township, Egg Habour, and Newton Ave i know there is a Newark Shop that may have all of them. So where is that shop? Directions to it and of course how to get in and take each pic of the Depot emblems

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NoHuBus" data-cid="632691" data-time="1358261819"><p>

Now that the Howell Bus Depot Logo is obtained all that is left is Hitlton, WSH Township, Egg Habour, and Newton Ave i know there is a Newark Shop that may have all of them. So where is that shop? Directions to it and of course how to get in and take each pic of the Depot emblems</p></blockquote>

The Newark Shops (aka Ironbound garage) has them. Its at the corner of Wilson & Doremus Aves. Hilton's emblem I tried to find while I was there, and even had access inside of the garage but no luck. (Find a service truck that says Hilton and the emblem is on it, not the tow truck)

BTW thanks for help sirjokaplaya, I will try to get inside Ironbound and see what else I can find when I'm back in town. Once again thanks!!!

Oh I almost forgot, if anyone is planning on heading to Ironbound, exercise caution, its a truck haven so expect heavy truck traffic

• Upvote 1

BTW thanks for help sirjokaplaya, I will try to get inside Ironbound and see what else I can find when I'm back in town. Once again thanks!!!

Happy to of helped :)