Daniel's Take On The No Pants Subway Ride 2013

Daniel The Cool

Ugh... Some of these folks really need to cover themselves... What is up with all of those nasty lumps on that chick...  :o 

I've long came to the conclusion that there's a sect of people that engage in this no pants ride to be seen, and could really give two shits about riding the subway in the midst of doing so....

I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about the germs they would be touching in the subway cars, lol.

LOL! That's a whole 'nother subject... All I could think of is some big rat running into a subway car and up someone's bare leg or in their boxers... Now that would be something!!  :lol: 

I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about the germs they would be touching in the subway cars, lol.

Heh, if you only knew/realize who touches what on the subway during the late night hours as far as germs goes....

Well, on the bright side, it's not much worse than what you'd see at the beach.

(But then again, for some of the people involved, they should cover up at the beach too).

I get what you're saying, but I'm still going to make this point....

Not that I'm one of these perverted losers that go to Jones Beach (well, period, but for example) during the summer time videotaping broads & uploading their "findings" on some website like YT or something, but in their defense, you'll find a couple chicks that have tight bodies on a beach..... You aint finding that in these no pants subway rides..... Case in point; the manly lookin chick in the red garter - What, she thought this was a vic' secret model tryout or something?.... Aint no need to gear up in some sexually suggestive item of clothing like that for this event.... at all...

My thing is, you wanna participate in this no pants event, do what you do..... But wtf (why) do you get people that come to this event in their god damn drawers for though, speaking of what should be seen on a beach.... All that isht is extra; whatever happened to shorts....

Heh, if you only knew/realize who touches what on the subway during the late night hours as far as germs goes....

I get what you're saying, but I'm still going to make this point....

Not that I'm one of these perverted losers that go to Jones Beach (well, period, but for example) during the summer time videotaping broads & uploading their "findings" on some website like YT or something, but in their defense, you'll find a couple chicks that have tight bodies on a beach..... You aint finding that in these no pants subway rides..... Case in point; the manly lookin chick in the red garter - What, she thought this was a vic' secret model tryout or something?.... Aint no need to gear up in some sexually suggestive item of clothing like that for this event.... at all...

My thing is, you wanna participate in this no pants event, do what you do..... But wtf (why) do you get people that come to this event in their god damn drawers for though, speaking of what should be seen on a beach.... All that isht is extra; whatever happened to shorts....

Someone doesn't know the definitions of No Pants.

Someone doesn't know the definitions of No Pants.

People & their smart ass comments....

Now explain why EVERYONE that partakes in this event aren't all in their drawers then, since shorts are so much like pants to the point where I supposedly don't know the "definition" of No pants.....

Lol, the kids today... No respect for us 'elders'. Truth about the kind of ppl here and those on the beach. You might be to see such a babe doing this, but in all reality, it's not gonna happen. *not a slam on all of them, but: if you don't got, don't flaunt it".

Via g, lmao! That's a very disturbing thought. Then again, what's to stop a rat from crawling up someone's pantleg?

Lol, the kids today... No respect for us 'elders'. Truth about the kind of ppl here and those on the beach. You might be to see such a babe doing this, but in all reality, it's not gonna happen. *not a slam on all of them, but: if you don't got, don't flaunt it".

Via g, lmao! That's a very disturbing thought. Then again, what's to stop a rat from crawling up someone's pantleg?

I get the whole freedom of expression thing, but there needs to be limits to it too, regarding decency..... There's a difference between confining people to a beach (not that I want to see unsightly sights there either; which is more or less checkmate's point) & having people parade throughout the city in their boxers & panties, I'm sorry.....

As far as rats.... Don't remind me of the one that crawled onto my sneaker over there @ 34th st on the uptown 8th av local platform.... kicked that sucker right onto the tracks.... wish it would've hit the 3rd rail though...... I was looking at something else at the time, and next thing you know, I got master splinter crawling making his way onto my left sneaker......

Very scary. One time at 9th st-4th av on the R, I just walked down to the platform and this rat runs past me and a group of ppl just a few feet from me. I stopped dead in my tracks just barely missing that close encounter. Imagine the platform doors being there? I'd bet it'd trap the rat in the station than to keep it out. Another reason to be against those.

LOL! That's a whole 'nother subject... All I could think of is some big rat running into a subway car and up someone's bare leg or in their boxers... Now that would be something!!  :lol: 

Very scary. One time at 9th st-4th av on the R, I just walked down to the platform and this rat runs past me and a group of ppl just a few feet from me. I stopped dead in my tracks just barely missing that close encounter. Imagine the platform doors being there? I'd bet it'd trap the rat in the station than to keep it out. Another reason to be against those.

Forget rats, what about cockroaches?

In the summer I was waiting for an (F) at Jay/Metrotech and I saw a cockroach crawling around the end of the platform. It ended up sneaking into whatever the hell is behind that door at the southern end of the platform.

Forget rats, what about cockroaches?

In the summer I was waiting for an (F) at Jay/Metrotech and I saw a cockroach crawling around the end of the platform. It ended up sneaking into whatever the hell is behind that door at the southern end of the platform.

Waiting for the (F) uptown at 14th Street one time, I watched a rat try to eat a cockroach on the platform 3 feet from me. I came so close to throwing up. 

Archived