NYC Talk Forums single sign-on testing

Harry

Guys help me test this module out.  I've opened nyctalkforums.com for current members of this forum to help test out the cross login module.  This module will be used for authenticating via an external database on a different domain.  Nyctalkforums.com is closed for new registrations but open using this module.  To you use it just visit nyctalkforums.com and login like you would here.

I'm also thinking about user backdating and retaining seniority across both forums if it's possible.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are still having trouble:

• •  Try logging in at the forums level
  • • Try logging in several times, it could take up to three tries
  • • Try using a different browser, clear history etc.

I'm not expecting everyone to be active on both forums but I would really appreciate if everyone can at least log in to build the member list to make it look a little busier. With that alone I would be really grateful.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems like there were two more users who tried signing on to the Talk Forums.  The login attempt was marked as incomplete.

Anyone having issues logging in successfully can let me know here and I'll help you out.

Yeah it took me three tries to crack into the forum but finally I found success. I'll work on the profile later on, but I'm on the member list. I imagine I will have to sit tight and wait the 30 days before I can build a profile.

I noticed there was another incomplete registration at around 12:48 am early this morning.  If this was you please post here so I can resolve it for you.

Yeah it took me three tries to crack into the forum but finally I found success. I'll work on the profile later on, but I'm on the member list. I imagine I will have to sit tight and wait the 30 days before I can build a profile.

Not for anyone who is already a member on this forum.  I look at the member queue on a daily basis and convert transit forum members right away.  As of now you're good.

I forgot my username and password... I think it was R42 Z train? 

I don't see that name on the member list.  Log in with your "4P3607" username and password from here.  Then once your in the memberlist if you want your handle changed just let me know.

Archived