Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JOrion3741

Ads on the Front of MTA Buses?

How come MTA Bus Company don't put any Ads on the front of their buses like NYCT and Long Island Bus do? I thought that they would put ads on them right after all the buses in service at all the depot became blue and white. Guess not!?!

How come MTA Bus Company don't put any Ads on the front of their buses like NYCT and Long Island Bus do? I thought that they would put ads on them right after all the buses in service at all the depot became blue and white. Guess not!?!

Maybe they're still trying to rub it in that they took over. B)

that's how the (MTA) bus want it so people won't get confuse becuase most (MTA) bus logo on the front is not hidden in the blue stripe. sadly i don't think it's helping anybody

Because MTAB has a better taste in style. Thier stripe design is also better (on thier Orion V/V CNGs)

Because MTAB has a better taste in style. Thier stripe design is also better (on thier Orion V/V CNGs)

LOL! Man, that sounds so right!

I'm so tired with those forsaken Sleepy's ads!

LOL! Man, that sounds so right!

I'm so tired with those forsaken Sleepy's ads!

Yeah, there is way too many of them! Even NJT!!

Yeah, there is way too many of them! Even NJT!!

The entire LIRR ronkonkoma, and (NJT):nec: line is plastered with sleepy's ads, especially on billboards. I wonder how much business they are getting? They seem to gravitate specifically towards commuter dense areas.

- Andy

The entire LIRR ronkonkoma, and (NJT):nec: line is plastered with sleepy's ads, especially on billboards. I wonder how much business they are getting? They seem to gravitate specifically towards commuter dense areas.

- Andy

Lets not forget Long Island Buses...If they ain't in the front, they are in the back, sometimes both.

Lets not forget Long Island Buses...If they ain't in the front, they are in the back, sometimes both.

I've never seen a LI bus!! :(

- Andy

I've never seen a LI bus!! :(

- Andy

You can always go to Main Street in Flushing to see some of them "live and in person" (stole that Mets slogan on top of Shea Stadium). One stop after Shea Stadium on both the (7) and LIRR. By the Old Navy and Macy's on Roosevelt Avenue, can't miss it.

Well, maybe they assume you're sleepy while waiting for a bus.

[bad pun, I had to do it.]

Not as off as you'd think. Most people who commute long distances are half asleep by the time they are on their way home. Every time i ride (NJT) home half the folks are sleeping, the other half are using a computer or pda.

- A

As was mentioned, there's no ads on the fronts of MTAB's bus fleet to alert and remind customers of the takeover, "improved service and reliablity of MTA".