Ads on the Front of MTA Buses?

JOrion3741

How come MTA Bus Company don't put any Ads on the front of their buses like NYCT and Long Island Bus do? I thought that they would put ads on them right after all the buses in service at all the depot became blue and white. Guess not!?!

How come MTA Bus Company don't put any Ads on the front of their buses like NYCT and Long Island Bus do? I thought that they would put ads on them right after all the buses in service at all the depot became blue and white. Guess not!?!

Maybe they're still trying to rub it in that they took over. B)

Yeah, there is way too many of them! Even NJT!!

The entire LIRR ronkonkoma, and (NJT):nec: line is plastered with sleepy's ads, especially on billboards. I wonder how much business they are getting? They seem to gravitate specifically towards commuter dense areas.

- Andy

The entire LIRR ronkonkoma, and (NJT):nec: line is plastered with sleepy's ads, especially on billboards. I wonder how much business they are getting? They seem to gravitate specifically towards commuter dense areas.

- Andy

Lets not forget Long Island Buses...If they ain't in the front, they are in the back, sometimes both.

I've never seen a LI bus!! :(

- Andy

You can always go to Main Street in Flushing to see some of them "live and in person" (stole that Mets slogan on top of Shea Stadium). One stop after Shea Stadium on both the (7) and LIRR. By the Old Navy and Macy's on Roosevelt Avenue, can't miss it.

• 2 months later...
Well, maybe they assume you're sleepy while waiting for a bus.

[bad pun, I had to do it.]

Not as off as you'd think. Most people who commute long distances are half asleep by the time they are on their way home. Every time i ride (NJT) home half the folks are sleeping, the other half are using a computer or pda.

- A

• 1 month later...

Archived