Car inspector exam 3604 5/4/13

DiviouZz

It normally depends on how many people they need. For example if they have 300 provisionals working and then a list comes out with 400 people on it there is cause for concern. If they have 300 provisionals and the list comes out with 200 on it normally everyone is safe. This is just what i have seen and heard however and not a rule. You reall want to get permanent as soon as you can.  

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like my journey is over, i  called and they said that my name didnt appear on the passing list for the practical in january ,,Just wow unbeliveable to be so close then have it taken away . must be some bad luck i guess.  They must grade the test pretty hard im pretty sure i did everything right on at least 2 of the tables. im just dumbfounded. i guess if i had taken the test a month later i would have been get in as a provisional ,, tht sucks . their method of hiring seems to be a little flawed,, well goodluck to everyone else.

Journey is never over. You have to try again. I failed the test in 09 and then did very well on the before the last one. It is a good job and there is no reason to give up that easy. I hear that alot of people had trouble with the test and there might possibly be another one soon, In the meantime, transit always has openings for people in the mechanical trades. Just keeping looking at their website.

Journey is never over. You have to try again. I failed the test in 09 and then did very well on the before the last one. It is a good job and there is no reason to give up that easy. I hear that alot of people had trouble with the test and there might possibly be another one soon, In the meantime, transit always has openings for people in the mechanical trades. Just keeping looking at their website.

Looks like my journey is over, i  called and they said that my name didnt appear on the passing list for the practical in january ,,Just wow unbeliveable to be so close then have it taken away . must be some bad luck i guess.  They must grade the test pretty hard im pretty sure i did everything right on at least 2 of the tables. im just dumbfounded. i guess if i had taken the test a month later i would have been get in as a provisional ,, tht sucks . their method of hiring seems to be a little flawed,, well goodluck to everyone else.

Yeah, don't give up . Fortunately for me, I took the exam in May and way hired in 8 months time.  Go for what you feel you can accomplish. NEVER GIVE UP!! LIKE HARRY SAID>YOU HAVE TO TRY AGAIN>LOTS OF LUCK!

Anybody had any luck with appealing the results of an exam . I think im gonna appeal mines cause the more I think about it it dosent seem right to me im pretty sure I did better. Something dosent seem right I mean im an electrician for the last 5 years just can't see how I didn't qualify . May be im missing a piece in this puzzle.

• 4 weeks later...
Nice! Hope to make it to this December's class! I definitely dont have any problems with the drug test.....[/quote

So did you ever get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes....was hired immediately after the doctors cleared me.....the job is good, but hate the traveling....

Nice! Hope to make it to this December's class! I definitely dont have any problems with the drug test.....[/quote

So did you ever get in?

Yes....was hired immediately after the doctors cleared me.....the job is good, but hate the traveling....[/quote

I would like to know more about this process. I sent my resume over about 1 week ago and before they call me or send me a letter I will like the insight on the process plz

Ppl get in the Mta and can't help others. We all trying to progress

It's not that we (I) cant help you, everybody's situation is different from other's. if you dont do drugs, drink excessively, have a mechanical background, dont have a criminal record, and youre scheduled for an interview, you should have no problem. So chill out and go along for the ride! 

Archived