Car inspector exam 3604 5/4/13

DiviouZz

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn kid let's see cuz some other ppl I know also waiting on the call for the interview! As per me, I did the drug test on Friday and class starts June 2 so I don't know when they will call me for medical and final processing. I'm hoping at the end of this week or early next week. From what I was told they usually process you and give you your ID about 1.5 to 2 weeks before the class. Let's see what happens!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how long after the drug test they call you? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I was called in 3 days. Unfortunately, I was on medical hold until this Monday. I was told that all classes are occupied so hope to get in 2 June
How long were you on medical hold? When were you suppose to be in a class?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long were you on medical hold? When were you suppose to be in a class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost for 3 weeks. I missed one class that started April 21. On Monday, I was told that no available seats and I should wait for the next class. I don't have any idea what I suppose to do in this situation - wait when they call me or should I come to them again?

Oh I see! Well you might be in the June 2 class. Me and a few of my friends are waiting for the call for medical. We took the drug test last Friday. I'm hoping I'm in that class also

How long were you on medical hold? When were you suppose to be in a class?

Almost for 3 weeks. I missed one class that started April 21. On Monday, I was told that no available seats and I should wait for the next class. I don't have any idea what I suppose to do in this situation - wait when they call me or should I come to them again?

After the drug test do they call you by phone or send you a letter???

Damn doesn't it take three days before the results?

Or maybe I'm not getting the job but the other few guys that were there with me still haven't gotten a call either

They called my boy yest for final process and me and him were taking the drug test together. He has to go in on Friday. I hope I get the call today!!!!

Hi! How are you doing? Still no call?

Nah bro. Why they call him and not me??? I'm freaking out!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't freak out. I was at Livingston today going for my drug test for a Car maintainer position for SIR. I was talking to a girl who was also getting the drug test done. It was her second time taking it. She said the first time she took one was in march and they didn't call her, but her boyfriend took it two weeks after her and got the call right away. Its a process, and everyone get different list #'s. i learned to just be patient. the one thing you can do is give them a call and see where they are with your processing, they might give you some insight on it.

Don't freak out. I was at Livingston today going for my drug test for a Car maintainer position for SIR. I was talking to a girl who was also getting the drug test done. It was her second time taking it. She said the first time she took one was in march and they didn't call her, but her boyfriend took it two weeks after her and got the call right away. Its a process, and everyone get different list #'s. i learned to just be patient. the one thing you can do is give them a call and see where they are with your processing, they might give you some insight on it.

I thought that the drag test is valid during 90 days. I was cleared last Monday from the medical hold and was told that I am in the system and on the top of the list and should wait for the call. I am surprised that they didn't call me

They told me today when I ask the technician doing the drug test, he said 30 days

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thank you for letting me know ! They gave me a phone number ( human recourses , car inspector's department), I called at least 50 times :) but nobody answered. Maybe better to come on Livingstone and ask them directly?

Me and this's kid went to the interview together and took the drug test together. So did another guy and the only one from the three that got called was him. What can it be? Im thinking of why him only? Am I not getting hired? I have all the requirements and a clean record. I'm upset cuz I really want this gig!

Archived