Trash Talking

j express

Have anyone of you trash talk to your opponents or friends while you play against them. Today I was playing basketball in the court after school. Some little kid decided to challenge me to one on one. I said no but he forced me so I challenged him. I was talking trash to that kid a lot and he talked trash back to me. It fun trashtalking.

Have anyone of you trash talk to your opponents or friends while you play against them. Today I was playing basketball in the court after school. Some little kid decided to challenge me to one on one. I said no but he forced me so I challenged him. I was talking trash to that kid a lot and he talked trash back to me. It fun trashtalking.

Hell yeah. It's not the same playing a sport without it. (Except track, bowling and those types of sports. Never have or ever seen anybody trash talk in those sports)

I always saw trash talking as a waste of energy (regardless of sport).... I don't respect anyone that resorts to trash talking either, b/c it tells me all I need to know about you.... One reason why I never liked (Gary) Payton & KG.....

For instance, whenever someone trash talked me on the court, I'd ignore it.... Never affected me b/c I was too focused on my shot......

I was (and still am) the more serious type & wasn't really the one to joke around in athletics (esp. 'ball, since it wasn't my favorite sport anyway).....

Growing up, it took a while for me to realize it, but I can see where some people might find fun in it.... At the time, I never understood why 2 of my best friends would shit talk each other & be up there cracking up whilst playing 1 on 1..... Both of them didn't like to play against me though b/c a] I was significantly taller than them, b] wasn't a "dribblehead" (like them) & instead, a far better shooter (I used to get a LOT of "don't this nzzzz ever miss" type of remarks), c] claimed it was no fun playing against me..... And these are people I grew up with...

.....but of course, in 2 on 2's, 3 on 3's, etc., I was the first person that stayed getting picked......

Playing against strangers, I tried to end games as quick as possible anyway....

Trash talking is more fun while playing handball, I don't know why it's just more fun.

Trash talking is more fun when gambling in mah jong or cards too, but I guess that's more of an Asian thing.

Being overly conceited and trash talking is the shit I don't like though, especially when you're a complete stranger in an area.

Archived