Rebuilding South Ferry

Via Garibaldi 8

Wallyhorse isn't as zany with his proposals then I've previosly thought. Because the MTA was actually considering this all along?  WTF? He must have insiders working with him with the grand master plan to revive the IND Second System, that's next. Keep your eyes peeled and stay tuned on the capital program updates on mta.info lol.

:D:D:D

Actually, it's simply my view.  No, I have no insiders or any such information, I simply go by what I have seen and a lot of it is also based on my experiences dealing with people, which may be different from others.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the community status update:

@ Wallyhorse: You wuz right! We *cold* actually bear witness to the day that the South Ferry Loop may see the light.

Here is what I proposed in the thread:

1) You set up a blog, call it "Reopen the Goddamn Loop!"

2) File a petition urging authorities to reopen the friggin' loop already and stop draggin their feet

3) Watch the public sign in droves and get the MTA butthurt pretty good

4) ????

5) PROFIT

I think this is  a solid game plan for the haters,,.it awaits your critique Wallyhorse.. Comments?

From the community status update:

@ Wallyhorse: You wuz right! We *cold* actually bear witness to the day that the South Ferry Loop may see the light.

Here is what I proposed in the thread:

1) You set up a blog, call it "Reopen the Goddamn Loop!"

2) File a petition urging authorities to reopen the friggin' loop already and stop draggin their feet

3) Watch the public sign in droves and get the MTA butthurt pretty good

4) ????

5) PROFIT

I think this is  a solid game plan for the haters,,.it awaits your critique Wallyhorse.. Comments?

Please, don't encourage him.  It'll simply drive the rest of us insane.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived