All Orion 7 Third Gens at Castleton

LRG

What's the logic between splitting up the bus distribution like that? I'm guessing they want each depot to only have to worry about 1 of the 3 types, but I don't like that QV is stuck with all the Nova's. When they are on the Q46 everybody groans because the bus is packed and you can feel it jerk and struggle to get up to speed when it is so full. 

I don't like the Nova because if they come back to back and a stop has a lot of people you have to wait for another bus especially if it has bad headways. I don't like the fact that they put them on any line especially ones that need artics. I'm not saying that they are bad but I think Staten Island could of taken them in return for the Orion VII 3G's which are bigger and hold crowds well. Who knows if the XD40 wins it going to almost every depot that has 1996-1998 buses so QV won't be suffering for much long.

I don't like the Nova because if they come back to back and a stop has a lot of people you have to wait for another bus especially if it has bad headways. I don't like the fact that they put them on any line especially ones that need artics. I'm not saying that they are bad but I think Staten Island could of taken them in return for the Orion VII 3G's which are bigger and hold crowds well. Who knows if the XD40 wins it going to almost every depot that has 1996-1998 buses so QV won't be suffering for much long.

Let's get something straight, all buses are the same damn size. The only difference between the three aside from their appearance are the interiors.

It's not just about where they would stay, its also about parts and maintenance. The Novas can get parts from the LFSAs at CS, the Orions can get parts from the NGs out at S.I.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Cait Sith" data-cid="634973" data-time="1358714146"><p>

Let's get something straight, all buses are the same damn size. The only difference between the three aside from their appearance are the interiors.<br />

<br />

It's not just about where they would stay, its also about parts and maintenance. The Novas can get parts from the LFSAs at CS, the Orions can get parts from the NGs out at S.I.</p></blockquote>

Why are you getting mad? I'm allowed to have my own opinion and I just don't think the Novabuses can handle Queens routes. No need to get all hyped over my opinion.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Cait Sith" data-cid="634973" data-time="1358714146"><p>

Let's get something straight, all buses are the same damn size. The only difference between the three aside from their appearance are the interiors.<br />

<br />

It's not just about where they would stay, its also about parts and maintenance. The Novas can get parts from the LFSAs at CS, the Orions can get parts from the NGs out at S.I.</p></blockquote>

Why are you getting mad? I'm allowed to have my own opinion and I just don't think the Novabuses can handle Queens routes. No need to get all hyped over my opinion.

Not getting mad, just stating a point.

Damnit, GC beat me to it lol.

Archived