What you can find in under 15 minutes

Kingsbridge Bus

Nice catches, I was out today getting them too, just not in that area.

Man IDC what anyone says...ENY are doing an AMAZING job with those XD40s! 

Their maintance under the hood is great, now there interior/exterior job is doing great too!

I took some rides on the B82 and the B17, as well as the B83 and those buses look clean inside and out!

I gotta agree. Had 4850 on the B15 today, despite a plastic bag on the floor, it was sparkling.

Thanks to all who viewed and commented on my photo's

Good shots, some people are afraid to even go near East New York period. It's not that bad at all, I like that shot of 4846 & 11 though.

Thanks

I really don't know Brooklyn a lot as I am not from there but why are people afraid of the ENY area?

Thanks to all who viewed and commented on my photo's

Thanks

I really don't know Brooklyn a lot as I am not from there but why are people afraid of the ENY area?

They afraid they will get shot or robbed, some people are even scared to ride the J train. Yeah that might happen, but not all the time. I used to live 2 blocks from ENY Depot for 8 years, in brownsville for 1 year it's not that bad of an area.

Great pics! Very clean (the pics and the buses)

They afraid they will get shot or robbed, some people are even scared to ride the J train. Yeah that might happen, but not all the time. I used to live 2 blocks from ENY Depot for 8 years, in brownsville for 1 year it's not that bad of an area.

LOL you make it sound like you still get robbed once in a while. I go to that area every few weeks for work-related business, and I've never had any problems at all. I usually go during the day, though, night might be a different story. 

Great pics! Very clean (the pics and the buses)

LOL you make it sound like you still get robbed once in a while. I go to that area every few weeks for work-related business, and I've never had any problems at all. I usually go during the day, though, night might be a different story. 

Lol no, I'm just saying people don't go over there because they feel like something will happen. I don't go over that way anymore because I'm always out where I live at. I have a lot of family over in East New York so I go from time to time and nothing happens to me lol. At night time it's dead over there, day time it's more action. Although about a year ago I did have a little problem over there but that was unexpected.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Brett" data-cid="636271" data-time="1358975436"><p>

Great catches!<br />

<br />

Are the XDs really that good now? Better than how they were at QV?</p></blockquote> No, they're not, 4833 is missing a paint towards the bottom of the bus already. East New York is f**king these up already. They were better off at Ulmer Park IMO.

Archived