Off duty 911 operator saves MTA bus from armed teen

Blitz

Alex Jones can be a real nut sometimes, but a lot of what he says is true and really makes a lot of sense when you look into it all and connect the dots with some of these things...

Thank you! I don't believe nor agree with everything he and his guests say, but he atleast has evidence for his beliefs.

My stance. I could care less if you carry a CONCEALED weapon. Likely no one including myself would even notice. But to pull out a weapon in the open is the most idiotic thing someone could do. If he was even the slightest bit responsible he would have concealed his weapon before he went out in public. I have no remorse for this guy, he's an idiot and got what was coming for him.

Actually, Jgood didn't derail the thread, it was Grand Concourse, who bought up Alex Jones. Seriously, you guys need to stop. Bashing someone because they're a conspiracy theorist is like bashing someone because of their religion. You guys don't need to bring this up in every single thread. You know if someone went to every single thread and went like "HA, YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS!" (Not saying everyone on here does, but it's relatively popular, so let's just go with that.) they would be banned right now. Just because his opinion is unpopular, does NOT mean you can gang up on him like this. In MULTIPLE threads, iv'e seen people essentially ask him his thoughts on the subject, and then complain like a whiny bitch when he shares them. It's not right to start a conversation with somebody, just to say SHUT THE f**k UP, NOBODY CARES. 

Nope, you are for believing Alex Jones.

THIS. THIS IS PURE ANTAGONIZING. Like, wtf? He defended what he believes in, and you go and deliberately antagonize him. Remember this is on a thread that has NOTHING to do with Alex Jones. And also keep in mind Jgood, did NOT bring up Alex Jones, someone else did, the ONLY time he mentioned Alex Jones was when he was defending him. This is the exact crap you guys pulled with XcelsiorBoii4888. He also only mentioned why he liked the Xcelsior, when SOMEONE ELSE bought it up. You guys are pushing him into a corner. This kind of crap makes me sick. (This post is directed to EVERYBODY)

Bashing someone because they're a conspiracy theorist is like bashing someone because of their religion.

But religions generally do not entail being paranoid about everything.

It's not right to start a conversation with somebody, just to say SHUT THE f**k UP, NOBODY CARES.

How about when NOBODY asks to discuss the topic, but they still bring it up? Lord knows, I have seen threads on music derailed because of mindless paranoia. It gets to you, eventually.

But religions generally do not entail being paranoid about everything.

So? It's still the same general concept. It is still someone's belief. 

How about when NOBODY asks to discuss the topic, but they still bring it up?

I'm not referring to those incidents. I'm talking about the ones where he is being antagonized.

Some people believe that machines have souls. That is their belief, so by that logic, they shouldn't be bashed either, right?

What need would you have to bash them? That's the question here. 

Actually, Jgood didn't derail the thread, it was Grand Concourse, who bought up Alex Jones. Seriously, you guys need to stop. Bashing someone because they're a conspiracy theorist is like bashing someone because of their religion. You guys don't need to bring this up in every single thread. You know if someone went to every single thread and went like "HA, YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS!" (Not saying everyone on here does, but it's relatively popular, so let's just go with that.) they would be banned right now. Just because his opinion is unpopular, does NOT mean you can gang up on him like this. In MULTIPLE threads, iv'e seen people essentially ask him his thoughts on the subject, and then complain like a whiny bitch when he shares them. It's not right to start a conversation with somebody, just to say SHUT THE f**k UP, NOBODY CARES. 

THIS. THIS IS PURE ANTAGONIZING. Like, wtf? He defended what he believes in, and you go and deliberately antagonize him. Remember this is on a thread that has NOTHING to do with Alex Jones. And also keep in mind Jgood, did NOT bring up Alex Jones, someone else did, the ONLY time he mentioned Alex Jones was when he was defending him. This is the exact crap you guys pulled with XcelsiorBoii4888. He also only mentioned why he liked the Xcelsior, when SOMEONE ELSE bought it up. You guys are pushing him into a corner. This kind of crap makes me sick. (This post is directed to EVERYBODY)

Woah, woah, WOAH! Slow down, hold on a sec....

I am a novice conspiracy theorist myself! What are you talking about? How am I antagonizing?

Anyway yes I've been a bad boy, Mom. I'll behave myself now.

Edit: Sorry Brett, just had to get the sucker punch in. Yeah back on topic, I'm done now....

Archived