Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
jgood6195

Future Bee-Line bus orders

Does anyone believe NABI will be back for more new hybrids for Bee-Lines and would they be for the 3G 40LFWs or 2Gs?

I think your better off just waiting and seeing. I don't see the 40ft buses needing replacements. Those Orion Vs are from around 2005, the 40LFWs are about 2009. Unless new orders are just extras... But don't see any in site.

The only fleet that COULD see replacement in the near future are the AN460s. They are the oldest running. They started getting refurbishment back in 2009. Times almost up for them.

Edited by mark1447

I think your better off just waiting and seeing. I don't see the 40ft buses needing replacements. Those Orion Vs are from around 2005, the 40LFWs are about 2009. Unless new orders are just extras... But don't see any in site.

The only fleet that COULD see replacement in the near future are the AN460s. They are the oldest running. They started getting refurbishment back in 2009. Times almost up for them.

I have a feeling that they may get LFSAs to replace them, perhaps from unused MTA options.