R160B's hit the Q line, and a bonus!

trainfan22

Today R160B's ran on the Q line for the first time. I cought the first set around 12:00 at stillwell. And i rode on it, and well it sucked very boring its just like riding an 160 on sea beach. And from what ive seen, the crews aren't to happy about 160's on the Q ethier. Well here are the pics.....

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

Here are other pics from today....

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

DSC01706.jpg

DSC01712.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

This is what the brighton line will look like for the next 20 years or so....

DSC01741.jpg

And heres the bonus, not the greatest pics but it should make some people here happy.....

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

Comments are welcome enjoy!!

Slants on the (N)?

Revenue or just laying up

Yes an midday layup for the (N) line. It was layed up in stillwell yard.

Great shots, R160B's hit the (Q), that's cool. R160B's are on the (N) too. R68 and R68A's are on the (B), and still some R40 and R40M's on (B). What a day to hit the rails!!! B)
Thanks!!

Woah caught the full circle on the first shot...Awesome!

Thanks!!

Nice pics! Crews are also complaining about R68s on the B...
Thanks!! And no, (B) line crews are not complaining about the R68's.

when my parents went for lunch at kings hwy they got ot go on R160B. my mom told me right now. i got so bat i smashed my wall (now there's a hole on the wall) with my bat. nice pcis BTW.

Thanks!!

LMAO!! You smashed your wall over that?

no i'm just kidding. i smash the wall last night because the yankees lost like HELL.

It's only one game. Now if they have a 10 game losing streak... I have two bats.

Getting back on topic.

We knew it was gonna happen sometime, nice pics.

For your information there are about two sets of R160B cars on (Q).

Actually, there are 3. I just got off one, with a program to 57th St-6th Av via 6th Av Local, the one before that was normal, and there was one following at West 8th St.

Actually, there are 3. I just got off one, with a program to 57th St-6th Av via 6th Av Local, the one before that was normal, and there was one following at West 8th St.

You sure you saw a third? I just came back from Brighton like a little over an hour ago and didn't see a third set.

What were the numbers on it?

You sure you saw a third? I just came back from Brighton like a little over an hour ago and didn't see a third set.

What were the numbers on it?

886x, I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE. The first one I got on was 8992. The second one was an 87xx set. The third one, I'm not sure if it was in revenue, but I DID see it coming up the hill at West 8th St.

Nice Pics! Pablo, we must have missed that last set than?

Most likely. Probably came out as I was heading back out to NJ. He saw an 8700. Gotdammit.

886x, I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE. The first one I got on was 8992. The second one was an 87xx set. The third one, I'm not sure if it was in revenue, but I DID see it coming up the hill at West 8th St.
Yeah, the 886x was out there all day, then the 8992 I rode a few times. Damn, didn't see a 8700. Like I said to, probably went out when I was going home.

Most likely. Probably came out as I was heading back out to NJ. He saw an 8700. Gotdammit.

This was the one with the via 6th Av:

Q|via 6 Av

Q|57 St-6 Av

Interior, TV screen displayed same thing.

FIND was correct for the 6th Av local stops, but 57th St-6th Av was only listed as 57 St.

This was the one with the via 6th Av:

Q|via 6 Av

Q|57 St-6 Av

Interior, TV screen displayed same thing.

FIND was correct for the 6th Av local stops, but 57th St-6th Av was only listed as 57 St.

Yeah, the R160s don't add the whole intersection, just 57th Street for that area. Well, from what I noticed today on the R160 (Q)s....

Archived