N50 Bus stop

Jason91

I was looking at the schedule and it said that the n50 stops at the Hicksville station. I was waiting for the bus where I thought it usually stops, but when the bus came, it didnt stop. Did the n50 stop move somewhere else? If so, where? Also, does the n50 still stop at broadway mall?

No, the n50 doesn't go to Broadway Mall. It only goes between Hicksville and Bellmore. I also don't think the stop has moved at Hicksville LIRR Station because none of the other bus stops there have moved since Long Island Bus.

I was looking at the schedule and it said that the n50 stops at the Hicksville station. I was waiting for the bus where I thought it usually stops, but when the bus came, it didnt stop. Did the n50 stop move somewhere else? If so, where? Also, does the n50 still stop at broadway mall?

Actually sending email via direct email to NICE/Veolia team will be best than using customer service.

Jack Khouz, Marketing Director for NICE/Veolia

Jack.Khzouz@veoliatransdev.com

CEO President of NICE/Veolia

michael.setzer@veoliatransdev.com

Danielle Bachor

Danielle.Bachor@veoliatransdev.com

Erika Richards

Erika.Richards@veoliatransdev.com

Oh, NICE posted this on their Facebook yesterday:

Hicksville LIRR n50/n80 Reminder:
Because the n50 and n80/81 no longer travel to the Broadway Mall, the southbound n50 and n80 bus stops have been moved across the street on Newbridge Road. This facilitates a quicker turn around for buses heading to Bellmore and Sunrise Mall.

843903_531094576922249_1102947194_o.jpg

I highly suggest using the contact form online or via EMail, the customer service reps in their call centers are impossible to work with, and actually gave me tons of excuses and frustration after I called in about a Bus Operator and his Supervisor on the 2:00PM n22 outta Jamaica threatening to kick me off and get me arrested if I photograph the bus. 

Today, I got attack by 11:30 n4 Freeport on 1812 and nasty male new driver refuse to cooperate with Long Island Bus Riders Union checking on wheelchair ramp as my union member duty. He refused to let me flier, so I reported to blonded lady dispatcher at Freeport and my friend, Cindy who was doing 12:40 n40 Mineola.

All other senior and new drivers don't give me hard time, but this driver was only one.

I have permission from Veolia, TWU Local 252 and LIBR Union to hand out flier on NICE Bus and this male driver was an over extreme rude and he forced me to seat in rear with Spanish.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FamousNYLover" data-cid="641705" data-time="1360016846"><p>

Today, I got attack by 11:30 n4 Freeport on 1812 and nasty male new driver refuse to cooperate with Long Island Bus Riders Union checking on wheelchair ramp as my union member duty. He refused to let me flier, so I reported to blonded lady dispatcher at Freeport and my friend, Cindy who was doing 12:40 n40 Mineola.<br />

All other senior and new drivers don't give me hard time, but this driver was only one.<br />

I have permission from Veolia, TWU Local 252 and LIBR Union to hand out flier on NICE Bus and this male driver was an over extreme rude and he forced me to seat in rear with Spanish.</p></blockquote>

What's so bad about Spanish people?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FamousNYLover" data-cid="641705" data-time="1360016846"><p>

Today, I got attack by 11:30 n4 Freeport on 1812 and nasty male new driver refuse to cooperate with Long Island Bus Riders Union checking on wheelchair ramp as my union member duty. He refused to let me flier, so I reported to blonded lady dispatcher at Freeport and my friend, Cindy who was doing 12:40 n40 Mineola.<br />

All other senior and new drivers don't give me hard time, but this driver was only one.<br />

I have permission from Veolia, TWU Local 252 and LIBR Union to hand out flier on NICE Bus and this male driver was an over extreme rude and he forced me to seat in rear with Spanish.</p></blockquote>

What's so bad about Spanish people?

Are you kidding? All he and PinePower talk about is spanish people.

Today, I got attack by 11:30 n4 Freeport on 1812 and nasty male new driver refuse to cooperate with Long Island Bus Riders Union checking on wheelchair ramp as my union member duty. He refused to let me flier, so I reported to blonded lady dispatcher at Freeport and my friend, Cindy who was doing 12:40 n40 Mineola.

All other senior and new drivers don't give me hard time, but this driver was only one.

I have permission from Veolia, TWU Local 252 and LIBR Union to hand out flier on NICE Bus and this male driver was an over extreme rude and he forced me to seat in rear with Spanish.

How exactly were you attacked? He didn't let you put up fliers, so what? Thats not being attacked.

Let me get a full scope of the situation...?  Where exactly were you when you asked to "check" the wheelchair ramp?  Was the bus in service?  How exatcly did you want to "check" the ramp? 

It sounds like you LIB riders union people are going over board with this stuff.

Because the n50 and n80/81 no longer travel to the Broadway Mall, the southbound n50 and n80 bus stops have been moved across the street on Newbridge Road. This facilitates a quicker turn around for buses heading to Bellmore and Sunrise Mall.

How does moving the N50 stop to the n/b side of Newbridge facilitate a quicker turnaround? It now has to go north to Barclay St & make 2 more right turns to get back to Newbridge & wait to turn left, when previously it left from s/b side under trestle 7 just went straight from there.

A lot of NICE bus operators aren't so NICE lately, not sure if the bus operator is black and thin-average build, around 5' 9-11" with a crew cut, if he is, then he is perhaps the same operator who threated to kick me off the 2:00 n22 Bus out of Jamaica and arrest me if I photograph the bus again. 

Archived