A Day In Chicago -- Rail

Appreciate the pics and the videos too. I'm taking note of the station renovation work it seems CTA are doing in the stations as well as the structural mainenance from the media posted. Not too shabby at all, it looks like the L is up to par.

Appreciate the pics and the videos too. I'm taking note of the station renovation work it seems CTA are doing in the stations as well as the structural mainenance from the media posted. Not too shabby at all, it looks like the L is up to par.

Still a ways to go (at least infrastructure-wise), but for the most part they've been keeping up.

Those 5000's made it to Red, which suffice to say the deliveries are coming in at a steady pace.

Great ones! I remember going on the Red Line in my visit to Chicago!

Nice!

Cool pics and vids!

Appreciate the pics and the videos too. I'm taking note of the station renovation work it seems CTA are doing in the stations as well as the structural mainenance from the media posted. Not too shabby at all, it looks like the L is up to par.

Those 5000's made it to Red, which suffice to say the deliveries are coming in at a steady pace.

It's about time. When I hit the Dan Ryan on Greyhound, I saw one set down there. Thought it was the lone set on the Red Line. Made it to Belmont, heard one pulling in. Thought it was lone set, got it. Then 5007 rolled up and a whole bunch of sets that were north of Belmont.

Just perfect.

Thanks everyone!

Any of the new 5000 series cars in service yet?

4th from the bottom...

Archived