Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

The Bronx takes the lead:

I'm seeing an ongoing theme here.... Nice buses in run down areas or near housing projects... I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. It is the Bronx after all.  :lol:  Nice pics though in what is overall a depressing background.  What area of the Bronx is that anyway?

• Upvote 1

I'm seeing an ongoing theme here.... Nice buses in run down areas or near housing projects... I guess I shouldn't be too shocked. It is the Bronx after all.  :lol:  Nice pics though in what is overall a depressing background.  What area of the Bronx is that anyway?

West Farms. Also, what's the deal with that fishbowl?

Thanks & it's in West Farms SQ the other end of the BX9 Route.

Thanks & it's in West Farms SQ the other end of the BX9 Route.

Yeah you guys keep giving those tours of the Bronx... I'll explore it from a far.  :lol: 

Cool pics!

West Farms. Also, what's the deal with that fishbowl?

From ciboii22's own YouTube Video:

Seen Here Is A 1982 C.B.O.A Ex-New York Bus Service "NYBS" Owned By A Friend Of Mine GMDD Model T8H-5308A New Look 1500 @ W.40th St & 8th Ave Going Back To It's Garage In Florida,NY. This Used To Be An Ex- New York Bus Service Bus Back In The Days. . . Enjoy!

Edited by GojiMet86
  • Upvote 1

I loled at this for truth. Only you VG8 ..... =D

• Upvote 1

I love the photo of 4720 on the Bx9... great background!

That shot of 7800, pretty nice.

Thanks!!