New Jersey Transit - Random Thoughts Thread

Orion VII 4 Life

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a damn shame. That seriously makes me want to go down there and start taking pictures myself and when people get all nosy, flash my ID and be like,"Transit. I'm out here doing some research." lol. That is a nice interior though.

I do it all the time. The look on their face is priceless.

I finished my service on the Summit to Gladstone Shuttle last night. Amazing I was able to keep schedule with a bus, considering the red lights and the extra driving to get to the stations. Still saw some people on the train platforms waiting for a Train that was never coming -_-

I had an incident while I was filming with my iPhone at Summit train station in which a female conductor accused me of filming her and calling me creepy. I met her a second time which I said hello after seeing her again and that's when she got crazy. That's what's getting me worried about women now. smh

I had an incident while I was filming with my iPhone at Summit train station in which a female conductor accused me of filming her and calling me creepy. I met her a second time which I said hello after seeing her again and that's when she got crazy. That's what's getting me worried about women now. smh

shes probably some ugly ass lady that just wants attention, had a bunch of septa bus drivers tell me I was a creep. one called me an old pervert, for those of you who don't know, im 12 years old. so much for that insult.

People are getting real pathetic these days, and no one can mind their own business

Edited by NeoplanDudeJosMuller

shes probably some ugly ass lady that just wants attention, had a bunch of septa bus drivers tell me I was a creep. one called me an old pervert, for those of you who don't know, im 12 years old. so much for that insult.

People are getting real pathetic these days, and no one can mind their own business

One of my friends said she would've blown her up. Said Jewelry wouldn't help but a cow bell would look more appropriate

Let me refer you to this gem:  

.  This B/O got OWNED.  I talking FULL OWNERSHIP here. 

Let me refer you to this gem:

. This B/O got OWNED. I talking FULL OWNERSHIP here.

A cowbell would be more appropriate for her....

But in quoting B35 via Church from a post about the (F) train brawl, This is what happens when you come across women with high amounts of self consciousness, and low amounts of self esteem

Edited by 46Dover

• 2 weeks later...