Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kingsbridge Bus

Kingsbridge Buses, 4392's new look and more

Awesome shots!

we can sum 4392 up in one word:disgusting
Same with #3851.

Now that's just unfair....

• Upvote 1

4407 looks better, 4407 looks more factory. 4392 is a little sloppy.

IS 4392 an example of the sloppy arial font 4P3607's talkin about?

BTW, nice shots. Can't wait for one of a Stengel NG to get one of these decals.

Digging the way 4392 looks, looks like 4472 when it showed up. I don't think 3851 got a full repaint, just a new nose and ass -- bus has still got the stripe on the doors, the factory numbers on the side, etc. Good stuff.

• Upvote 1

4392 IS sloppy. The numbers on the front faceplate don't look the same size and font, the back numbers and the (MTA) NYCT logo look a bit crooked on the backface, there's no stripe on the front doors as the rest of the VII NG fleet, and IMO the numbers above the front door are a bit too big. Why did they redo 4392 anyway? Any idea who did the job, (MTA) or Orion? Good catches nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

4392 looks so cheap... Ugh... And then the color of the numbers are off from the (MTA) New York City Transit blue color... Kingsbridge=Yukon when it comes to rehabs...  <_< 

• Upvote 1

What was that about? lol

A senior man was speeding during heavy rain and slammed into the back of a parked flat bed truck.  It looked pretty bad the entire right side section underneath the windshield was torn up.

A senior man was speeding during heavy rain and slammed into the back of a parked flat bed truck.  It looked pretty bad the entire right side section underneath the windshield was torn up.

Was that long ago?

Oh I didn't know that. I know that #4346 had an accident with an ambulance a couple of years ago.

Edited by jgood6195

I like the paint job on the 4392. I wish they would keep the front ad's off the front of the bus. Also that bus would look really nice with some LED headlights, just my opinion.

4392 IS sloppy. The numbers on the front faceplate don't look the same size and font, the back numbers and the (MTA) NYCT logo look a bit crooked on the backface, there's no stripe on the front doors as the rest of the VII NG fleet, and IMO the numbers above the front door are a bit too big. Why did they redo 4392 anyway? Any idea who did the job, (MTA) or Orion? Good catches nonetheless.

this is definitely MTA's work  .. look at the 3Gs they dont have the black front also i will be highly suprised if they did not remove the New York City Bus logo and put below the windows and put it on the blue stripe or just remove it totally. When they first started putting the decal on the OGs they had the logo below the windows and then they remove them and put them on the blue stripe like all the new buses that are all coming it.

I personally think that the NGs had the best decal all over .. the only thing that looks good on that bus is the rear nice and clean.

NG's <3

The 3G's and most of the decalled OG's are sloppy. (MTA) bus has the decalled and the proper way in my eyes.

Edited by B17EastNewYorkDepot