Kingsbridge Buses, 4392's new look and more

Kingsbridge Bus

4392 IS sloppy. The numbers on the front faceplate don't look the same size and font, the back numbers and the (MTA) NYCT logo look a bit crooked on the backface, there's no stripe on the front doors as the rest of the VII NG fleet, and IMO the numbers above the front door are a bit too big. Why did they redo 4392 anyway? Any idea who did the job, (MTA) or Orion? Good catches nonetheless.

A senior man was speeding during heavy rain and slammed into the back of a parked flat bed truck.  It looked pretty bad the entire right side section underneath the windshield was torn up.

Was that long ago?

4392 IS sloppy. The numbers on the front faceplate don't look the same size and font, the back numbers and the (MTA) NYCT logo look a bit crooked on the backface, there's no stripe on the front doors as the rest of the VII NG fleet, and IMO the numbers above the front door are a bit too big. Why did they redo 4392 anyway? Any idea who did the job, (MTA) or Orion? Good catches nonetheless.

this is definitely MTA's work  .. look at the 3Gs they dont have the black front also i will be highly suprised if they did not remove the New York City Bus logo and put below the windows and put it on the blue stripe or just remove it totally. When they first started putting the decal on the OGs they had the logo below the windows and then they remove them and put them on the blue stripe like all the new buses that are all coming it.

I personally think that the NGs had the best decal all over .. the only thing that looks good on that bus is the rear nice and clean.

NG's <3

The 3G's and most of the decalled OG's are sloppy. (MTA) bus has the decalled and the proper way in my eyes.

Archived