List NICE Interlines You Know

User

Alright, I hope this proves to be a good idea, and I hope this goes as well and organized as the Repaint/Wrapped thread. Please list in an organized way, any interlines you've seen in person or found on HopStop or any other way. If you are unsure of one, please don't say anything until its confirmed.

Please only list one interline per line. Leave lines between each one you post.

THIS IS NOT A PROPOSALS OR IDEAS THREAD. THIS IS SIMPLY FACT.

Hopefully, this thread works out. I'll start with a few.

5:50pm N24 Hicksville (from Jamaica) turns into 7:45pm N79 Walt Whitman @ Hicksville LIRR

7:30pm N80 Hicksville (from Sunrise Mall) turns into 8:10pm N73 Wantagh @ Hicksville LIRR

8:30pm N80 Hicksville (from Sunrise Mall) turns into 9:24pm N22 Jamaica @ Hicksville LIRR

1:30 n49 on Sundays interlines with the n23 at Hempstead.

3:32 n70 from Melville Departs at 4:30 as an n6x at Hempstead

Some n23 bus turns into the 12:30 PM n17 to Rockville Centre

The 2:30 PM n79 from Walt Whitman Mall Departs Hicksville as an n74 to Wantagh at 3:15 PM

Several n73's also interline with the n74

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Brett" data-cid="641685" data-time="1360012520"><p>

According to Hopstop:<br />

<br />

11:36am N6 Hempstead (from Jamaica – 165th) turns into 12:30 N17 Rockville Centre @ Hempstead TC</p></blockquote>

So that's where the 12:30 bus comes from

My friend gave me her extra copy of NICE Paddle Report.

On Friday, my friend does:

11:05 n23 Hempstead from Manorhaven becomes 12:30 n17.Rockville Cetre.

Then 13:00 n17 Hempstead from Rockville Cetre to n6 Jamaica at 14:00, after meal break.

Can you scan or take a pic of that paddle report and upload it?

From the upper image I can discern the following:

-Weekday run

-Deadhead out of MF to Mineola Ave Roslyn

-N20 to Flushing

-N20 to Roslyn

-Deadhead to Glen Cove

-Meal break

-N21 to Flushing

-N20 to Roslyn

-Deadhead to Mineola

-N40 to Freeport

-N40 to Hempstead (no revenue N40 terminates at Hempstead on a weekday, so I would assume this is a driver swap)

-Travel as passenger back to MF (if it was in fact a driver swap that would make sense.

The lower image

-Weekday run

-Deadhead MF to Hempstead

(two unreadable trips, although based on Yuki's comments above this appears to be an N23 round trip)

-Round trip on N17

-Meal break in Hempstead

-Two round trips on the N6X

-Deadhead to MF

I'm curious if this is something a new driver gets or a senior driver? 

Has anyone thought about contacting their customer service contacts about getting more of these?  Someone can say they are doing a progect for school or interested in logistics...  Doesn't hurt to try...

I'm curious if this is something a new driver gets or a senior driver?

I would imagine this is something a senior driver gets, given the times. Also its headered "STRAIGHT", implying that there are split and swing runs out there. And they appear to be 8 hour-ish...

Has anyone thought about contacting their customer service contacts about getting more of these?  Someone can say they are doing a progect for school or interested in logistics...  Doesn't hurt to try...

That would be nice, and especially since Yuki posted the email for Setzer on the forums...a normal customer service agent wouldn't understand the request.

80 and 81 interline at Sunrise Mall

On Sundays, 55 and 71 interline at Sunrise Mall

24 interlines with 79 on Saturdays and Sundays

46 and 50 interline at Bellmore

40 and 41 interline at Mineola.

Edited by nostalgia

The deadheads from Jamaica OOS are such as a waste. Speaking of which, I've been seeing a lot of deadheads from Flushing out to Nassau recently.

But where are the deadheads going? It may be cheaper to deadhead to Hempstead or Hicksville and run in service to Jamaica compared to pulling a bus out of MF.

Run 501 out of Yonkers Depot makes a trip on BxM11 from 241 Street and White Plains Road to Manhattan, followed by deadheading back to 241 Street and White Plains Road and making another trip on the BxM11. Could Yonkers send a bus to 241 Street instead of the deadhead?Sure. But is there enough work to pull a bus out for one trip?

But where are the deadheads going? It may be cheaper to deadhead to Hempstead or Hicksville and run in service to Jamaica compared to pulling a bus out of MF.

Run 501 out of Yonkers Depot makes a trip on BxM11 from 241 Street and White Plains Road to Manhattan, followed by deadheading back to 241 Street and White Plains Road and making another trip on the BxM11. Could Yonkers send a bus to 241 Street instead of the deadhead?Sure. But is there enough work to pull a bus out for one trip?

I don't where the deadheads I see are going, all I know is that they're coming from Flushing and going into Nassau on the LIE.

From the upper image I can discern the following:

-Weekday run

-Deadhead out of MF to Mineola Ave Roslyn

-N20 to Flushing

-N20 to Roslyn

-Deadhead to Glen Cove

-Meal break

-N21 to Flushing

-N20 to Roslyn

-Deadhead to Mineola

-N40 to Freeport

-N40 to Hempstead (no revenue N40 terminates at Hempstead on a weekday, so I would assume this is a driver swap)

-Travel as passenger back to MF (if it was in fact a driver swap that would make sense.

The lower image

-Weekday run

-Deadhead MF to Hempstead

(two unreadable trips, although based on Yuki's comments above this appears to be an N23 round trip)

-Round trip on N17

-Meal break in Hempstead

-Two round trips on the N6X

-Deadhead to MF

For upper image, at Hempstead, she gets car relief. Veolia B/O driven by car reliefs her.